The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

Also, two more I'll put to you all - Toradora and Sword Art Online?

Haven't seen Toradora, but I'd flatly pass up SAO. To sum, the anime is pretty much your Gary Stu fanfic and it's nauseating.

If you want a genuine "RL video game" plot -- and keyword being plot -- then look to Log Horizon. Can't believe I missed that.

Wasn't it actually a fan fic lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tri was quality, though I guess I missed stuff that is dub only. No attack names called, like PEPPER BREATH and the digivoultion sequences seemed to have less oomph, since they just said their name all monotone. I didn't really like the way they showed them getting to champion either.

I did like they finally had Gatomon at the same strength as the other champions though.

Joe is really getting shafted here, the same happened in 02. I guess after season 1, they just don't like him. Especially now that's he's failing school... guess this new chick is replacing him, sorta?

another thing that was cool but also a bummer was skipping the ultimate and mega digivolution screens. It was cool to see all of them and I quite liked how it happened actually but I would've liked to have seen fully newly rendered ones for them. I'm interested in the future movies! hope they're once a month or something.

the others best get their megas anyway, cuz just the two would be eh. Give them all DNAed forms like Omnimon.

Since they had access to their Megas it makes me question why they used Champion mainly. I guess to save energy is the only reason I can think of? the Kuwagamon would be toast from a simple Terra Force.

Ps, they made Mimi hella cute, bloody hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched Yuki Yuna is a hero. It was alright though felt rushed. The enemy just seemed to be there to kill with no reasoning too but eh in the end it was decent.

• 3 weeks later...

Arc V is still kinda shitty. Mainly cuz of the action cards.

I like Aura though.

Who? And where are you?

Dub name for the psychic Yuya stalker.

Last one I watch Sora revealed he is from the evil fusion world in his first round loss to Shay. (Guy with the 100 attack XYZ bird)

So I just finished Tokyo Ghoul and thought it was really good, wish it was a bit longer though (for selfish reasons). Anyone here watch it and if so what did you think of it?

FINAL EPISODE SPOILER

The part when Kaneki was carrying Hide was so sad. The whole episode kinda had that sad vibe but that part, damn.

EDIT: Just realized there will be a 3rd season supposedly coming sometime late this year, awesome.

I thought it was cool.

Nice little Hiyori, Toshiro and Lisa reunion, assuming the Vizards aren't already down and out. Also FINALLY SOMEONE WHO USES THE MASK FFS!

Also, One Piece:

Vinsmoke Sanji is the name, royal prince is his game. Sanji's full name revealed, can't wait to see what he has in store for us.

Trailer for the second part of Tri.

Confirms Rosemon and Vikemon for Palmon and Gomamon, that Impredrilmon will be the baddie of it and... was that the Digimon Emporer? guess the virus or whatever is controlling Davies and Ken and has Ken back to his evil ways.

I'd rather watch Paige.

I recently watched Digimon Tamers for the first time in over a decade and I still enjoyed it. Not as much as way back then because I had seen it before and either already knew how stuff played out or I spent most of the time waiting for stuff to happen. You can make a drinking game with how much the dub uses "aw nuts". Also, Kurata>>>>>>>

Who's watched Charlotte? Currently halfway through, and really enjoying it so far as well as the concept of it.

Charlotte is one I've had my eye on since it was first announced though I haven't got around to watching it. It's one of those 'I'll watch it eventually' ones. What do you like/dislike etc about it?

Archived