The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't really kept up with One Piece when the fishman island arc and that's also when I started reading it. Way too much to go into. I remember Jinbei or somebody was potentially going to join the Strawhats. Did that actually happen?

Start from the start, but you're probably better off getting a subscription to read online or going to library or bookstore due to quality of scans. Way worth it.

Not yet, but he'll probably be a clutch.

KAIDOU DA BEAST

Oh and I recently started watching Prison School and *censored*ing Joe man. *censored*ing Joe.

Is it worth watching? I'm at a loss with what anime to watch, was watching Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni but forgot where I left off
Yeah. It's very new with only 3 episodes thus far, but I know the manga is highly rated and the humor is excellent. It is however also very blunt with close-ups to body shots to the point you wonder if it's a hentai at times. But looking past that, it's fun to watch.

I also recently started reading Fuuka. Interesting slice-of-life story. Kind of reminds me of something else.

Has anyone here watched the anime series Corpse Party? Just wanted to know, I've heard its a pretty good horror anime.

I've seen the game played and have been told it's a decent show.

So I started up Tokyo Ghoul. It's alright. I pretty much only like the purple haired chick from the Cafe so far though. I guess that one CCG creeper is pretty cool too.

Kaneki is the god

Has anyone here watched the anime series Corpse Party? Just wanted to know, I've heard its a pretty good horror anime.

So I started up Tokyo Ghoul. It's alright. I pretty much only like the purple haired chick from the Cafe so far though. I guess that one CCG creeper is pretty cool too.

Kaneki is the god

Kinda seems like a *censored*boy to me so far

Kaneki is the god

Kinda seems like a *censored*boy to me so far

Yeah he is at the beginning

I HOPE BELLAMY *censored*S OFF FOREVER

dunno why people want him to join the Straw Hats, he's trash.

He cried and turned his life around. And he has no place to go.

Bartolomeo is better though.

He has Law, and he was a captain, no? Bart's fanboying is annoying as *Censored*, he needs to stop. Other than that, a good character.

I HOPE BELLAMY *censored*S OFF FOREVER

dunno why people want him to join the Straw Hats, he's trash.

He cried and turned his life around. And he has no place to go.

Bartolomeo is better though.

He has Law, and he was a captain, no? Bart's fanboying is annoying as *Censored*, he needs to stop. Other than that, a good character.
Barto just said what we all were thinking when he said that he wanted to be Robin-senpai's slave.

Archived