The Official Anime and Manga Discussion Thread

Misatouki

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something I can't unsee, Sora and Tai have the same face

Sora and Izzy*

Looks just like the Digimon movie version of them.

All 3 of them...

Been watching Girlfriend Beta, is cute as hell

Too many characters, however

Does anyone know any good cosplay costume websites that wouldn't break a wallet?

prolly find cheap shit on ebay if you search enough

Been watching Girlfriend Beta, is cute as hell

Too many characters, however

Welp finished it. As I said really cute but they put in way too many people, most of them are just there.

I wouldn't have the desire to see it again and wouldn't clamour for a second season.

Jack and Crow are gonna be

in Arc-V. If they actually get this right, this will be the best Yugioh series hands down and it's already doing a damn good job.

Anyone here read Negima or UQ Holder?

what?

apparently they're gonna attack the city, guess they're brainwashed or something

Woo Kiniro Mosiac's back and it's still hella cute, so good stuff. I watched the last one over a few days though so it'll be torture having to span it out over a few months :'(

Why? Just why? What's even the point?

they're *censored*s

They better at least be like some remakes with added effects because otherwise these are some ugly and pointless resigns. And then there's the fact that Dark Magician was buried with Atem.

I don't recall that being in the dub.

It'll either be non canon, before the end of the series or just an actual remake and so a quick retelling of the story or something.

Although it's probably just normal Yugi and if it was buried with him then maybe he went and bought a new DM. Doesn't explain BEWD, though.

Unless Yugi took Atem's(I hate the name yami yugi. Even before I knew his actual name)deck before the place collapsed, then his entire deck should be buried along with him.

Well Atem's apparently showing up, so eh. Doesn't really matter to me whether it's canon or not, I just don't like the fact that not only are we going back to the old series when we have this new one going on, but we're getting Atem back too. I like Atem and the original series, but they had their time years ago and I really don't wanna see them again, and I certainly don't wanna see Atem(because you just know Yugi's gonna sit out again) vs. Kaiba again.

Unless Yugi took Atem's(I hate the name yami yugi. Even before I knew his actual name)deck before the place collapsed, then his entire deck should be buried along with him.

Well Atem's apparently showing up, so eh. Doesn't really matter to me whether it's canon or not, I just don't like the fact that not only are we going back to the old series when we have this new one going on, but we're getting Atem back too. I like Atem and the original series, but they had their time years ago and I really don't wanna see them again, and I certainly don't wanna see Atem(because you just know Yugi's gonna sit out again) vs. Kaiba again.

Doesn't Yugi duel Jaden at the end of GX with all of Atem's cards?

Don't know. I haven't seen all of GX.

Same. I stopped following the franchise mid GX and came back into it mid Zexal, I aint seen the rest of GX or any of 5DS

Watch 5Ds or at least the first major arc. I personally believe that that is by far the best thing to come out of Yugioh. After that it kinda goes downhill, though unlike Zexal, it still has some alright parts and the duels are at least still good.

I will never get over what they did to Carly.

I also just want to say again that I absolutely love Arc-V right now.

This is (Not) a spoiler

Movie takes place after the original series ends which means at the very least, we probably won't see Atem in any meaningful way. Though now I'm confused. Exactly when does GX take place in relation to DM because during one episode in I think the first season, Yugi/Atem is already considered a legend even to the point of having an exhibit in Duel Academy. Then're Kaiba's and Pegasus' cameos that, from what I remember anyway, take place after DM. Then there's that fake Ra. And then you have Yugi/Atem vs. Jaden at the end of the series

I rewatched Code Geass last week(well technically finished as I never saw the last few episodes the first time) and

Shirley and Lelouch's deaths actually brought tears to my eyes(second time with Shirley) which has never happened before with any show

Watch 5Ds or at least the first major arc. I personally believe that that is by far the best thing to come out of Yugioh. After that it kinda goes downhill, though unlike Zexal, it still has some alright parts and the duels are at least still good.

I will never get over what they did to Carly.

I also just want to say again that I absolutely love Arc-V right now.

This is (Not) a spoiler

Movie takes place after the original series ends which means at the very least, we probably won't see Atem in any meaningful way. Though now I'm confused. Exactly when does GX take place in relation to DM because during one episode in I think the first season, Yugi/Atem is already considered a legend even to the point of having an exhibit in Duel Academy. Then're Kaiba's and Pegasus' cameos that, from what I remember anyway, take place after DM. Then there's that fake Ra. And then you have Yugi/Atem vs. Jaden at the end of the series

I rewatched Code Geass last week(well technically finished as I never saw the last few episodes the first time) and

Shirley and Lelouch's deaths actually brought tears to my eyes(second time with Shirley) which has never happened before with any show

Seems like that anniversary movie, Jaden time travels for that duel vs Yugi/Atem

As for when GX is, it's canon an unspecified amount of years. Kaiba continues his retirement from dueling and opens the duel school to teach the kids dueling, choose his own God card as the highest dorm and Yugi's as the lowest because *Censored* Yugi

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. So I was browsing through YouTube and came across some clips from Sailor Moon. English dubs clips. Now if anyone have seen this anime dubbed by DiC and Cloverleaf, the same thing that would come to mind is 'Oh God' and quite frankly I don't blame you. They were the first dose of Sailor Moon I got as a teenager and, boy did the dub variations suck. :lol:

Anyways, I read a couple years ago that they were remastering the series again and that Viz Media was gonna do it. So out of curiosity, I watched several clips and.....wow. I gotta hand it to Viz Media. The dub clips I saw sounded great. Until I saw the price for the Blu-Ray/DVD combo. Yeesh. Both combos of Season 1 and the first part of Season 2 would cost over $200 local if I purchase from Amazon. Combine with the first combo being sold out and I was like, God damn it. :(

Screw that. I'm a patient dude. Those prices should hopefully go down by Christmas.

So anybody paying attention to Nardo GT?(the one with the carbon copy kids)

Sakura potentially spent 13 years raising Sasuke and Karin's kid. Talk about getting buried. You spend the entire series chasing a guy who doesn't give a crap about you and even tried to kill you and now you're raising his and some other woman's kid while they're nowhere to be found.

Archived