Horror Movie CAWs

Kαятik

Il be doing a lotta non wrestling guys. If u have any requests, hit me up. Hope u like it. I will release the formula if u want it. Peace.

Freddy Krueger-

I picked a different skin type, added two face paints and stubble. It looks good.

Note: there aint no classic freddy Krueger sweater. So I picked the closest one

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0139.jpg

Jason Voorhees-

Here is Jason. I did twi attires for him. I added glasses to morph them as the red color thing he has on his mask and did some hat and face paint work for his eyes.

DSC_0140.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

Michael Myers -

I tried my best. There ain't no proper mask, first I tried with not using the mask but it didn't look good. So don't keep the hate on me. I tried

ea2bff65.jpg

03a50631.jpg

Pennywise -

Most of us don't know him but I saw the request thread and made him. It came out good.

925cddb5.jpg

907e64aa.jpg

Jigsaw -

From the movie SAW. pretty satisfied with it. I made him as short as I can.

6e786043.jpg

2028e612.jpg

Ghost face SCREAM -

I had no plans on doing this, my bro dared me to do it, so I did it and it came out greT. I used face paints, head morphs to make the head more bigger and a mask,hat,necklace to make the mask. Hope u like it. I worked very hard for it.

defc24e6.jpg

130ffcea.jpg

Chucky from child's play

it came out pretty good, didn't nail it coz of the caw limitations. Made him the shortest and hope u like it.

065832dc.jpg

758d7a26.jpg

Will post the forms if all of u want em

Great Job on both of them. Would love to see Formulas for both of them. If you need better pics for Freddy vs Jason to get the Color's right I'll be happy to post them or once I get the Formula I could post my Improvements for you If you want ? 8-)

ayy mane i love dem caint wait fa myers n any others u do kartik i cant wait for forms and did u add mi blazin thru or send me a request

thanks

Thanks man. Psn is in maintenance for 11 hours. I'll send the request soon. Myers is a pain in the *** :P. Il also start superhero caws. Thanks

Great Job on both of them. Would love to see Formulas for both of them. If you need better pics for Freddy vs Jason to get the Color's right I'll be happy to post them or once I get the Formula I could post my Improvements for you If you want ? 8-)

That's good to hear. I got to change the skin color of Jason in the first attire to dark grey. Il post the new pics up. Do u know any more characters from horror movies?

ayy mane i love dem caint wait fa myers n any others u do kartik i cant wait for forms and did u add mi blazin thru or send me a request

thanks

Thanks man. Psn is in maintenance for 11 hours. I'll send the request soon. Myers is a pain in the *** :P. Il also start superhero caws. Thanks

That's good to hear. I got to change the skin color of Jason in the first attire to dark grey. Il post the new pics up. Do u know any more characters from horror movies?

Chucky jigsaw ghost face Myers pennywise added

ayy mane i can wait for da forms,n yea add me wen ya can i can do so many matches wit dese thanks man

yea superhero caws like the thing and i don know any othas but da assassins creed ones dat i tol ya already wat other caws u think u can do

I sent the add request for u..add me on psn, . For the superheros I did cyclops, spider, wolverine. Gonna do some more il do assasins creed guys too. Provide me some pics of them. And il do fantastic four guys, and xmen guys, mortal kombat guys

yea mane did u look at leonidas under da post wit mr incredible but yea i added u and stuff so wen do u want to play mi personally hav a hard time winning online matches i still need 25 online matches and 50 online matches and 10 consectutive wins online its so hard da way i got ten matches is i kept doin handicap

o hey fa fun wat bout jacob n edward from twilight lol bro

Great work I must say, but one slight correction, That's not Jigsaw, it's Billy The Puppet, this is jigsaw:

220px-Sawiii.jpg

But on the other hand that I have to say thanks, I need the facial formulas/body formulas for the ones I made, and might even tweak the clothes/attire a tad, so I will take all these formulas, I think they are awesome, BTW Once I get plenty of time or one bored day, I'll post some of my caws, of course if I've used anyone else's I will give you credit where credit is due.

Also when you get time I would say a Leatherface is due since he is a main character in the horror genre:

LeatherfaceSlasher.jpg

leatherface-toy.jpeg

As well as Pinhead, I know it would be hard to the pins on his head, but you done a good job with the others:

Hr3-pinhead2.png

3 of my personal favorites is Chop Top from Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2:

With Wig:

1.jpg

4122276978_c1e4deee50_z.jpg

Without Wig:

n_Photos_TCM2german_lg.jpg

choptop021808.jpg

Captain Spaulding from House of A 1,000 Houses:

CS.jpg

CaptSpauldingDoor.jpg

And Tall Man from Phantasm:

tallmanrocks.jpg

Tall-Man-Phantasm_l.jpg

Great work I must say, but one slight correction, That's not Jigsaw, it's Billy The Puppet, this is jigsaw:

220px-Sawiii.jpg

But on the other hand that I have to say thanks, I need the facial formulas/body formulas for the ones I made, and might even tweak the clothes/attire a tad, so I will take all these formulas, I think they are awesome, BTW Once I get plenty of time or one bored day, I'll post some of my caws, of course if I've used anyone else's I will give you credit where credit is due.

Also when you get time I would say a Leatherface is due since he is a main character in the horror genre:

LeatherfaceSlasher.jpg

leatherface-toy.jpeg

As well as Pinhead, I know it would be hard to the pins on his head, but you done a good job with the others:

Hr3-pinhead2.png

With Wig:

1.jpg

Without Wig:

choptop021808.jpg

CS.jpg

CaptSpauldingDoor.jpg

tallmanrocks.jpg

Tall-Man-Phantasm_l.jpg

Ey thanks man. Appreciate it.

220px-Sawiii.jpg

LeatherfaceSlasher.jpg

leatherface-toy.jpeg

Hr3-pinhead2.png

With Wig:

1.jpg

Without Wig:

choptop021808.jpg

CS.jpg

CaptSpauldingDoor.jpg

tallmanrocks.jpg

Tall-Man-Phantasm_l.jpg

Thanks GMaybee

220px-Sawiii.jpg

LeatherfaceSlasher.jpg

leatherface-toy.jpeg

Hr3-pinhead2.png

With Wig:

1.jpg

Without Wig:

choptop021808.jpg

CS.jpg

CaptSpauldingDoor.jpg

tallmanrocks.jpg

Tall-Man-Phantasm_l.jpg

220px-Sawiii.jpg

LeatherfaceSlasher.jpg

leatherface-toy.jpeg

Hr3-pinhead2.png

With Wig:

1.jpg

Without Wig:

choptop021808.jpg

CS.jpg

CaptSpauldingDoor.jpg

tallmanrocks.jpg

Tall-Man-Phantasm_l.jpg

Thanks GMaybee

I definitely would love to get the formulas for these, just personally for my own use, so maybe you can send me PM for them!! =)

I will soon.,my pc got damaged. I cant type them frm my phone. Il try a video formula sry

Totally understand, thanks for letting us know, I lost all my "original" wrestlers last night, so I'm PO'ed about it, now I have to redo them again, darn it, hrs of time gone, but I can't wait to get these, and keep us posted on the PC and for upcoming caws. =)

I will soon.,my pc got damaged. I cant type them frm my phone. Il try a video formula sry

Totally understand, thanks for letting us know, I lost all my "original" wrestlers last night, so I'm PO'ed about it, now I have to redo them again, darn it, hrs of time gone, but I can't wait to get these, and keep us posted on the PC and for upcoming caws. =)

I can post the pics from my phone but cant type the forms. You know it will take hours and hours.

I recently posted my superhero caws today, if u are interested. Check em out. Thanks for ur support. Greatly appreciate it. Peace

• 1 year later...

Archived