WWE12 Roster Reveal Chat

Ernez

Can't say I'm that thrilled with the roster of the 2012 game. Think this will be a year that I skip on making the purchase. I'm glad that Booker and Trish are included this year, but disappointed in regards to other aspects, not just that of the roster, but the gameplay too.

They've chosen to include Michelle McCool (who retired some months ago) yet they're not including Gail Kim or Melina. It's unlikely they'll be DLC either. If we get additional Diva DLC, it'll be the Bella Twins, Alica Fox and such. They're not going to include retired or fired Diva's as DLC.

It's a shame really that WWE is so tight with who they allow for game-use, and their policy as far as other wrestlers that have left the company go. Unless I'm mistaken, they included Animal and Hawk this year to make use of legendy-based tag teams, yet we're missing the British Bulldogs? Wouldn't have hurt them to throw in the Dudley and Hardy Boyz would it?

Does anyone happen to know if there is a count for DLC wrestlers at all?

They wont use tag teams that are in tna.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the current roster guys not in the game

Divas who should be in the game:

alicia fox

brie bella

gail kim

nikki bella

rosa mendes (She has been in WWE for quite some time but I can see why she's not in the game)

tamina (Not as important as the first four)

Superstars who should be in the game:

curt hawkins (I can see why he's not in the game but they have his model from the 2009 game)

jey uso (he should be in the game, last year they wrestled in some PPV matches for the tag titles)

jimmy uso (he should be in the game, last year they wrestled in some PPV matches for the tag titles)

jtg (I can see why he's not in the game but they have his model from last year's game, so why not put him in)

primo (I can see why he's not in the game but they have his model from last year's game, so why not put him in

skip sheffield (Long injury so at least I can see why he's not in the game)

the great khali (He should be in)

trent barreta (I can see why he's not in the game)

tyler reks (strong debut on smackdown and Survivor series match, I can't see why he's not in the game)

People who I can understand why they're not in the game because they debuted this year:

aj

brodus clay

jinder mahal

johnny curtis

kaitlyn

kharma

Result:

I think Bellas,Alicia Fox,Gail Kim,Usos,Khali and Reks should be 100% in the game, so hopefully they're some of the DLC guys

Can't say I'm that thrilled with the roster of the 2012 game. Think this will be a year that I skip on making the purchase. I'm glad that Booker and Trish are included this year, but disappointed in regards to other aspects, not just that of the roster, but the gameplay too.

They've chosen to include Michelle McCool (who retired some months ago) yet they're not including Gail Kim or Melina. It's unlikely they'll be DLC either. If we get additional Diva DLC, it'll be the Bella Twins, Alica Fox and such. They're not going to include retired or fired Diva's as DLC.

It's a shame really that WWE is so tight with who they allow for game-use, and their policy as far as other wrestlers that have left the company go. Unless I'm mistaken, they included Animal and Hawk this year to make use of legendy-based tag teams, yet we're missing the British Bulldogs? Wouldn't have hurt them to throw in the Dudley and Hardy Boyz would it?

Was that a serious question? Four men, well now three, who are currently employed by TNA, and you expect WWE to put them in their video game?

Lulz.

Agreed...although the Bulldogs would be a nice addtion....but definitely wouldn't see Dudleys/Hardys....best you could hope for is the Entrances/Movesets (notably the 3D that was taken out)

Agreed...although the Bulldogs would be a nice addtion....but definitely wouldn't see Dudleys/Hardys....best you could hope for is the Entrances/Movesets (notably the 3D that was taken out)

Besides which you can hardly call the dudleys or the hardys legends team when they ve constantly wrestled together since the mid 90s. Id call legends more 60s, 70s or 80s.

Archived