WWE12 Roster Reveal Chat

Ernez

They seem to be hyping this new create mode quite a bit. I can't just be something like create-a-ahampionship belt or somthing cos i'd think they wouldn't hype that so much. I'm hoping it's create-an-arena.

Does anyone know if they'll reveal during the live show?

that's when it's said to be revealed.. during the show

Thats Great! In that case I really can't see them announcing somthing like create-a-belt cos i don't see how they expect to get a reaction from people on the live show if it's something that been in previous titles.

BTW in terms of the actual roster reveal, who do you guys think will get fans most excited once/if they are revealed. Personally i'll be excited to see new legends. No offence but I'm already sick of jake the snake, snuka etc (But then again i stile can't get enough of playing as The Rock and Stone Cold!)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem to be hyping this new create mode quite a bit. I can't just be something like create-a-ahampionship belt or somthing cos i'd think they wouldn't hype that so much. I'm hoping it's create-an-arena.

Does anyone know if they'll reveal during the live show?

that's when it's said to be revealed.. during the show

Thats Great! In that case I really can't see them announcing somthing like create-a-belt cos i don't see how they expect to get a reaction from people on the live show if it's something that been in previous titles.

BTW in terms of the actual roster reveal, who do you guys think will get fans most excited once/if they are revealed. Personally i'll be excited to see new legends. No offence but I'm already sick of jake the snake, snuka etc (But then again i stile can't get enough of playing as The Rock and Stone Cold!)

Yeah, it's the legends I'm looking forward to. I knida know whos on the main roster anyhow for the most part...its the legends that pose the question. However, I think leaks, tips, hints or whatever point to Foley, LOD and perhaps Piper. I wonder if Rocky is considered to be a legend or part of the roster considering its his current look and also that he's going to be involved in Survivor Series and is booked against Cena at mania.

It's gonna kind of suck having L.O.D if there are no other proper Tag Teams to have them go up against. At least if Foley's in we'll have the Rock n Sock Connection too!

Well, I make loads of factions and CAW teams so I'm not too worried about that. I generally have 10-15 teams at any one time...

I'm more worried about THQ not giving them the shoulder pads for their entrance or leaving out the doomsday device.

So I say, 1 mintune a wrestler, so we will get 80 including 15 legends ?

Remember, half the event will be conversations between Cory and the hosts.

PD: Ernez, confirmed that the hosts for the roster reveal will be The Miz and Jerry Lawler.

Looking forward to the roster reveal.

there is some suggestion that since:

1) Jerry Lawler is presenting.

2) he was wrestling at the time of wrestlemania (the usual roster cut off)

3) and the face that the pictue of him looks very much like a render.

he is going to be in this year as a wrestler...if so woo hoo.

My concerns are that as THQ have a limited amount fo time each year, some things will be neglected.

and the fact that create a superstar and universre are not being pushed that much at the moment is a slight cause for concern...remember trying to gget information about CAS last year, they told us that a morphable area had been added, but that was about it.

I hadnt considered Lawler but he'd be a logical addition to the legends roster since he was wrestling a fair bit on TV and was fairly over against the Miz/Cole.

and the fact that create a superstar and universre are not being pushed that much at the moment is a slight cause for concern...remember trying to gget information about CAS last year, they told us that a morphable area had been added, but that was about it.

I'm more excited about the new Create Mode. The last time we got a new Create Mode (Excluding ST) was in SvR 2009, the Create-A-Finisher. Besides, I'm pretty fine with the CAS in SvR 2011, just wanted Custom Skin Tones and it has already been confirmed that it's not in.

My concerns are that as THQ have a limited amount fo time each year, some things will be neglected.

Yeah because they think fans are bitchin more about not being able to break a suplex up whinging about difficulty being too easy. I bet we will get more moves taken out. They can hype the shit out of this new ring basics all they want but remember CAWs is whats keeping a stale game alive a year later.

This is going to be weird playing a WWE game that doesnt feature a hardy Boy!

29vlbhz.jpg

The pic on wwe.com these superstars are Ezekiel Jackson, David Otunga, Kelly Kelly, CM Punk and Alex Riley

wwe_alex_riley_miz_apprentice_by_ticssou-d3lbuy8.png

Wwe_nexus_member.jpg

Capitol-Punishment-Barrett-Ezekiel.jpg

CM-Punk-John-Cena-Summerslam-2011.png

And...

Hot_Kelly.jpg

I thought I'd post this here, since it was posted in another topic.

Archived