HAT--14/3,3,9--Default

ADJUST HAT--99,25,45,53,50,50,50,31,79

ELBOW PAD L--3/10,2,8--11,2,8

WRIST TAPE--7/20,1,10--20,1,10

TIGHTS-- 5/0,1,10--Default

KNEE PADS L--12/11,2,8--20,1,10

SOCKS--7/15,1,10--Default

BOOTS-- 15/5,1,10--17,3,9 Photos had #11

Now with boots as recommended by GameRunnerGreen, kudos to you.

Lemme know how you got the hair to look like that. I've been wanting to do a Brody but the hair has been my major concern.

Originally I started off with the clown hair haha, then the dreads, then I tried to use the Cowl hat under the dreads to change the look of the hair but I didn't like it. So now I've got the slicked back blonde hair with the Cowl morphed into it. I keep calling it a Cowl but I guess it could also be a hood like Ezio and Altair wear.

Lemme know how you got the hair to look like that. I've been wanting to do a Brody but the hair has been my major concern.

Originally I started off with the clown hair haha, then the dreads, then I tried to use the Cowl hat under the dreads to change the look of the hair but I didn't like it. So now I've got the slicked back blonde hair with the Cowl morphed into it. I keep calling it a Cowl but I guess it could also be a hood like Ezio and Altair wear.

Right on. It looks good. I'll have to give Brody a shot now. THQ must get a kick out of the crazy shit we have to do to make decent CAWs. Hell, we've had people use sunglasses to simulate facial hair. Honestly, I think we all deserve props for the things we've been able to come up with. If they don't want to come with more dlc, fine. Give us the tools and we'll do it.

Right on. It looks good. I'll have to give Brody a shot now. THQ must get a kick out of the crazy shit we have to do to make decent CAWs. Hell, we've had people use sunglasses to simulate facial hair. Honestly, I think we all deserve props for the things we've been able to come up with. If they don't want to come with more dlc, fine. Give us the tools and we'll do it.

I'm with you on that. A few more morphing options would be nice(tattoos & hair for example), additional hair, if the nostril height would just move the nostrils and not the whole nose, some less shiny natural looking skin tones (I hear you Righteous), at least a few non-gigantic elbow pads, transparency effects for facial hair, a layer option between some tops and skin tight tops. And of course unlock the DLC movesets, or in the future allow a signature to be used as a finisher(it's not like they need to change the animation) and it would not imbalance the gameplay.

I do understand though if they withhold the DLC if they are going to have to buy the rights again to the same people for a sequel.

I'm glad you're positive about this CAW maybe I'll work on it some more now. Oh and if you or anyone else has any suggestions for Al Snow I'd like to know.

Spot on..he has chest hair doesnt he? Correct me if Im wrong

Spot on? You think so, man I just wasn't seeing it. I'll look for more photos the ones I saw didn't have any, but he sure seems like he would be a hairy guy.

Glad you did man. I'm definitely going with this. Did you try it with the furry looking boots?

Furry Boots? Oh do you mean the ones that look like Old School Undertaker's? I do like the way those look, I'll go update the formula. Thanks again.

Glad you did man. I'm definitely going with this. Did you try it with the furry looking boots?

Furry Boots? Oh do you mean the ones that look like Old School Undertaker's? I do like the way those look, I'll go update the formula. Thanks again.

Those would work as well. I was thinking the boots I used for Tatanka. Either would be good.

Archived