CM Punk.

JnM

Keep in mind this is Dre41's CM Punk.

A big thanks to wizard for helping me out with the skin color in PT, it was beginning to be a pain in the :censored: and who know how long it would have been before I got it right, lol.

I have uploaded this to PSN with a rough draft MITB attire. The tattoos are not mine so credit to them ( wrestling boy and I think azerno?) I will put proper PSN names when I get back online :)

So check it out and tell me what you think so far :)

Also it isn't for download yet, but as soon as the final version is uploaded it will be.

New

2011-08-07_15-19-07_383_edit0.jpg

Old

2011-08-06_16-27-14_699.jpg

I like the idea but tbh the colors are miles apart :/

The PT is too yellow/green compared to the skin of the caw.

But it looks pretty good otherwise.

How long did your work on that PT?

Ya I know its a little off. I had to take a break for a while after posting the pic. But im gonna work on it and try and make it more of a peach color and im waiting for my girlfriend to wake up and look at the colors cause im slightly color blind but not bad though so I just tried to match the colors until she could look at it. It took about 2 hours, I already had the template ready from about a week ago so I just looked at some refs and started shading it. Thanks for the feedback. =)

Ya its very light color blindness that only affects similar colors that I look at but its cool =)

Ya they look better then the way my phone makes him look.

Hopefully ill get an update tonight with the right skin tone =)

it going fine so far. now download the cmpunk textures from one of the 2010 threads, look at how the skin can first be broken up into different shapes of could and different wrinkles.

add them.

worry about blending them in later...

Archived