WWE ALL STARS Coming to Nintendo 3DS?

Charles Shane

You're full of shit. You just can't use basic English. I have an iPhone, and it doesn't autocorrect it to the wrong "their".

Actually if it's anything like an ipod touch it sure as hell does... especially if you type so fast you don't notice it

It pretty much IS an iPod Touch, but it can make calls.

Alright, well, I SUPPOSE it COULD happen. I still think he just doesn't know the difference, a lot of people don't, but I do fully admit I could be wrong. It's been known to happen before, it's not something I can't admit.

Besides, there should be an option somewhere to turn off that auto correct. Turn that off and then make some posts and let's see what happens. Myself, sure, it's been known to substitute incorrect words before, but not like that. Also if you know they're incorrect, you CAN go back and edit them... you don't HAVE to accept whatever it wants to give you.

Alright, well, I SUPPOSE it COULD happen. I still think he just doesn't know the difference, a lot of people don't, but I do fully admit I could be wrong. It's been known to happen before, it's not something I can't admit.

Besides, there should be an option somewhere to turn off that auto correct. Turn that off and then make some posts and let's see what happens. Myself, sure, it's been known to substitute incorrect words before, but not like that. Also if you know they're incorrect, you CAN go back and edit them... you don't HAVE to accept whatever it wants to give you.

You might want to got to one of the many sites on the net and see the screenshots of things that the iPhone has autocorrected.

Stay on topic and quit complaining... Didn't know I was talking to Mr. Perfect

You're full of shit. You just can't use basic English. I have an iPhone, and it doesn't autocorrect it to the wrong "their".

Actually if it's anything like an ipod touch it sure as hell does... especially if you type so fast you don't notice it

His is Perfect

It happens on IPhone 4 and Ipad

I'd definitely be interested in this.

Any chance that it's not anything more than a port? New features/arenas/matches? Or is that just a pipe dream?

I'd be happy with the dlc wrestlers being in the game. $40 for a $60 game+paid DLC is a nice bargain.

It will most likely come out for Nintendo 3DS seeing as it was announced that WWE 12 will not be on any handheld consoles.

Actually WWE'12 did turned up on a press release from Nintendo at E3 detailing all of the games coming to their systems for the following year.

Archived