It seems there could be a rather big issue with a certain combo.

UncannyOneEye

I'm sure everyone knows that if your grappler, you can use the armbar move three times then hit a signature, well I just did that in a match with Edge, when I didnt even have a signature on my meter, and he still hit the Edgecution.

I hope this gets fixed before it becomes an issue online.

I'm sure everyone knows that if your grappler, you can use the armbar move three times then hit a signature, well I just did that in a match with Edge, when I didnt even have a signature on my meter, and he still hit the Edgecution.

I hope this gets fixed before it becomes an issue online.

Every grappler with that arm twist combo (I think all of them have it) can do their signature out of it from an empty meter. Usually its not an issue because its easily counterable. I think they added that ability, as a secret reward for pulling off that combo.

No problem, you must be getting better at the game finding out new stuff. Have you discovered the irish-whip no meter signature that everyone can do?

I've been playing the game since release, avidly each day, and still I find new stuff. I can't say I've heard of irish whip no meter sig.

Also, I can't help but feel you were being condescending.

No problem, you must be getting better at the game finding out new stuff. Have you discovered the irish-whip no meter signature that everyone can do?

I've been playing the game since release, avidly each day, and still I find new stuff. I can't say I've heard of irish whip no meter sig.

Also, I can't help but feel you were being condescending.

Sorry first forum I've ever been a part of where I contribute. Sometimes the intentions don't translate well into posts. I was not trying to make you feel that way my apologies. I guess I figured everyone new of it since there are youtube videos featuring these techniques. I guess it's true about what they say happens when you assume. Again my apologies, I think I was just overly enthusiastic to reply.

What exactly is this Irish whip sig you speak of?

You know the one where you Irish whip your opponent to the ropes and press both bumper buttons simultaneously before they run into you, do this twice, and the third time you press the buttons it goes automatically into a signature.

Actually you only have to press one bumper. RB (R1) does a leapfrog and LB (L1) does a duck.

And I did not know that.

I did not know that. Thanks.

Do you know of the Animal charged uppercut to midair piledriver sig?

No. How does that work? Damn, despite playing this all the time, new shit is still coming to light.

Actually you only have to press one bumper. RB (R1) does a leapfrog and LB (L1) does a duck.

And I did not know that.

I'd like to know this too, since Animal has no uppercut as far as I know. I can see it working with Lawler and his Piledriver finisher though.

And I did not know that.

I'd like to know this too, since Animal has no uppercut as far as I know. I can see it working with Lawler and his Piledriver finisher though.

After you throw a strong punch by itself or in a combo and then immediately hold back and strong punch as you would a charge, he will throw an uppercut instead and automatically follow it up midair ala Zangief. No meter needed in fact it gives a nice boost to your meter when you hit it. I accidentally found it playing against my son as he was rebounding off the ropes with Ricky Steamboat.

And I did not know that.

After you throw a strong punch by itself or in a combo and then immediately hold back and strong punch as you would a charge, he will throw an uppercut instead and automatically follow it up midair ala Zangief. No meter needed in fact it gives a nice boost to your meter when you hit it. I accidentally found it playing against my son as he was rebounding off the ropes with Ricky Steamboat.

Wow really? Il check it out

Wow I just did it, that's awesome. It can't be spammed because the charged punch can be dodged, yet it's a great combo. Loving it.

Ah, the piledriver doesn't do as much damage as normal sigs. It hits just like any other move, it just has the colours and flashy stuff of a sig. That's awesome.

Wow I just did it, that's awesome. It can't be spammed because the charged punch can be dodged, yet it's a great combo. Loving it.

Ah, the piledriver doesn't do as much damage as normal sigs. It hits just like any other move, it just has the colours and flashy stuff of a sig. That's awesome.

Yeah made me want to look for more stuff like that. That must be the way Macho Man triggers it, haven't tried it. Itsmyyard jumped all over that one, I enjoy your videos man, be interesting to see what else you attempt with that.

Archived