*sigh* SECOND message to THQ

NickRedMachine

This guy is just unfairly overpowered. All I see online now is Boss Man spammers, I'll explain that in a second.

Boss Man is ridiculously, stupidly overpowered. He has a half ring range charged uppercut, and the same range uppercut sig. It's hard to dodge.

But the real reason this dude needs a patch or an update is his running charged grab. First of all, he's a brawler, why are you defying the rules of the game by even giving him 2 charged moves? It just screams spamming.

So yeah, the charged grab is being spammed everywhere and nearly impossible to counter. Why? It's the only RUNNING charged grapple in the game. Who thought that was a good idea? They can do it in an infinite loop and get your health down to zero. It's retarded.

My tips to fix it:

1. Remove Boss Man's running charged grapple, since it's stupid he has it in the first place, or;

2. Make it a non running charged grab like everybody else.

It would make the whole game a whole lot balanced and fair again.

It seems like all of the DLC characters have long range or really fast charged strikes/grabs. I saw somebody do Bossman's charged grapple, and i was like, "Isn't he a brawler?" That was just a stupid oversight. I haven't faced a Michael Hayes yet, but i doubt anybody will be using him lol

It's not going to matter, they're done with it. The R-Truth fix came in this DLC update. Any other balance would probably come with another DLC pack, which isn't gonna happen cause this was the last one.

Besides, what f**ktard wouldn't be able to avoid that from across the ring?

It seems like all of the DLC characters have long range or really fast charged strikes/grabs. I saw somebody do Bossman's charged grapple, and i was like, "Isn't he a brawler?" That was just a stupid oversight. I haven't faced a Michael Hayes yet, but i doubt anybody will be using him lol

Id like to know why they gave him that shit entrance theme from his attitude era days considering they gave him classic attire he should of had hard times.

Obviously whoever works for THQ knows shit about classic wrestling.

It's not going to matter, they're done with it. The R-Truth fix came in this DLC update. Any other balance would probably come with another DLC pack, which isn't gonna happen cause this was the last one.

Besides, what f**ktard wouldn't be able to avoid that from across the ring?

Wow, calm down bro. First of all, the punch isn't blockable at all, and the charged grab can be done in a loop if they charge it while you're getting up.

Havn't played online myself yet but that does sound like a stupid idea giving only one character two charged moves, especially when there's online spammers out there who obviously have nothing better to do than wind others up over internet communications.

...& launching uppercuts taking up half the ring, may just have to choose my fights pretty darn carefully lol :XD:

Archived