Welcome to the ATTITUDE ERA!!!

Righteous

ALL FORMS UP!!!

Steve Blackman added!

I had made him a few days back but I hated it, stupid facial hair, so I deleted it. Not bad.

The facial hair design on here is aggravating.. But Steve looks real good, despite it..

Test added!!!

love steve blackman

WORD.. I like him alot 2.. 1 of my faves.. Despite what some folk think--- My worst caw is better than not bad!! Yeahhhhhh Boi!! lol

I'm sorry did you take offense to that? I meant no disrespect. You put out a lot of quality work man. I meant that you did a good job getting him down, especially since I know from experience that he's difficult to do. Not a bad job my friend not a bad job at all.

love steve blackman

WORD.. I like him alot 2.. 1 of my faves.. Despite what some folk think--- My worst caw is better than not bad!! Yeahhhhhh Boi!! lol

I'm sorry did you take offense to that? I meant no disrespect. You put out a lot of quality work man. I meant that you did a good job getting him down, especially since I know from experience that he's difficult to do. Not a bad job my friend not a bad job at all.

Well, didnt take offense really. Seeing "not bad" kinda made me think some.. Some of my 1st caws "werent bad" ya know.. But I have matured in my skills, so itz kinda like now I feel as tho all my work is better than not bad.. Feel me.. Not bad kinda sounds mediocre.. Thatz y when i comment on u, or GameRunner, or Kartik, I try 2 make sure I use "good" or a positive word.. Sayn not bad is kinda like sayn well something is not good either.. Make sense?? Itz all about word usage.. I know u werent bein disrespectful or negative. Thatz y my response was jovial and lighthearted..

love steve blackman

Well, didnt take offense really. Seeing "not bad" kinda made me think some.. Some of my 1st caws "werent bad" ya know.. But I have matured in my skills, so itz kinda like now I feel as tho all my work is better than not bad.. Feel me.. Not bad kinda sounds mediocre.. Thatz y when i comment on u, or GameRunner, or Kartik, I try 2 make sure I use "good" or a positive word.. Sayn not bad is kinda like sayn well something is not good either.. Make sense?? Itz all about word usage.. I know u werent bein disrespectful or negative. Thatz y my response was jovial and lighthearted..

Like I said I wasn't talking down to you after all I'm the new guy in here. I listen to everyone's critiques of my submissions and rework a formula when I hear about it. Case in point (Khali) I was sick of looking at his face by the time I was done tweaking it for the people. I probably need to make a few of your formulas to see how they are since we both tend to post pics from different places of the game. That will give me a better perspective. Anyway good job, keep em coming.

Archived