New Angelina Love Pics

SproilerBlotch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, Abs on a woman are a pretty sexy feature, as long as they aren't bulky, which hers are not.

some men sometimes see them as a sign of eating disorders others think they are masculine my own experiance as shown me that . sometimes i swear guys are jealous i have a 6 pack and they don't lol

Seriously, Abs on a woman are a pretty sexy feature, as long as they aren't bulky, which hers are not.

some men sometimes see them as a sign of eating disorders others think they are masculine my own experiance as shown me that . sometimes i swear guys are jealous i have a 6 pack and they don't lol

Hmmm I don't know why they'd assume that, I mean I know I'm not all guys, but I find ab definition an extremely attractive feature on a woman. Not to mention a really big turn on as well lol.

Pics or it didn't happen

Archived