Batman:The Dark Knight #17-19

Uncanny Avengers Vol. 1 #26

The Shadow #12

Batman: Dark Victory

Superman:Earth One,Vol.1

Hulk Vol,3:Hulk No More

Judge Dredd:Eclipse

Young Zorro:The Iron Brand

I didn't know Batman:The Long Halloween had a sequel until I read the info for Dark Victory,Awesome book..Not as awesome as Long Halloween But still close enough to being as good!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been on a downloading spree as of late, I can't afford to buy loads of issues each move, so i've decided to download some for my ereader.

- Flash 1-19

- JLA 1-2

- Justice League 1-19

- Aquaman 1-19 (which is epic)

- Batman Inc. 1-10

- Batman & Robin vol 2-3 (Grant Morrison)

- Final Crisis

- Flash Rebirth

- Emperor Joker

That should keep me going for a while.. until Forbidden Planet decide to ship my subs, they take the piss.

I've been on a downloading spree as of late, I can't afford to buy loads of issues each move, so i've decided to download some for my ereader.

- Flash 1-19

- JLA 1-2

- Justice League 1-19

- Aquaman 1-19 (which is epic)

- Batman Inc. 1-10

- Batman & Robin vol 2-3 (Grant Morrison)

- Final Crisis

- Flash Rebirth

- Emperor Joker

That should keep me going for a while.. until Forbidden Planet decide to ship my subs, they take the piss.

How was Emperor Joker? I have heard about it and it seems interesting, but have not decided if I want it yet. Also where did you get it?

I haven't got around to reading it yet, looking forward to it though. I downloaded it from a certain torrent site that I shall not name (Arrrggh, matey), then converted them into epub.

^ Can't remember my local stores doing anything cool or generous last year, sure it was just a crappy preview book. It was a disappointment.

Mine is doing the normal preview issues that publishers put out plus 25% off everything but the new comics in the store.

Checked mine, giving away six comics, most are terrible. The likes of Snoopy, Spongebob and other childish things. There was a Walking Dead issue too but I think I'm going to skip it tbh.

I think the comic book store here is giving away 1 free comic to anyone. May 4 is also Star Wars Day. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll go down and get one, mainly coz I'm working late at night, and I'll probably forget about it.

We currently have a partworks collection over here in NZ that started recently. It's called the Ultimate Graphic Novels Collection. So far I have issue #1 (The Amazing Spiderman: Coming Home) and issue #5 (The Amazing Spiderman: Birth of Venom). This the entire collection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Official_Marvel_Graphic_Novel_Collection

Now obviously I'm not gonna get the entire collection. But if I were to get some more from this list, what would you recommend? I'm already gonna get House Of M, but I'm unsure as to what others I should buy (when they're available over here).

I have the following (got them in a sale):

- Planet Hulk

- Captain America: Winter Solider

- Spiderman: Coming Home

- Dark Phoenix

- Iron Man: Extremis

I enjoyed them all but there are plenty others which I want, just can't afford to get them all :P

Ended up getting 3 free comics courtesy of Free Comic Book Day. My brother got a Superman comic, which he gave me, and I got a Batman and a Star Wars comics. If we purchased something, we got 2 free comics. So I ended up buying volume 1 of Batman: No Man's Land.

Saga is great BTW. One of my favorite books.

Been reading that myself. I got the first volume, and I have the second preordered on Amazon...so I'll get that whenever it's released. Easier for me to read the volumes than to order the individual books.

Captain America: Winter Solider

Astonishing X-Men: Gifted

The Amazing Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt

Spider-Man: Blue

Fallen Son: Death of Captain America

Wolverine: Old Man Logan

What's Spiderman: Blue about?

I have the following (got them in a sale):

- Planet Hulk

- Captain America: Winter Solider

- Spiderman: Coming Home

- Dark Phoenix

- Iron Man: Extremis

I enjoyed them all but there are plenty others which I want, just can't afford to get them all :P

Kinda surprised they didn't add World War Hulk as one of the books in the collection, because I would have definitely bought that.

Captain America: Winter Solider

Astonishing X-Men: Gifted

The Amazing Spider-Man: Kraven's Last Hunt

Spider-Man: Blue

Fallen Son: Death of Captain America

Wolverine: Old Man Logan

What's Spiderman: Blue about?

Its a great story that has Peter Parker talking to Gwen Stacy (Who is dead) on a tape recorder on Valentines Day. He basically tells the story about how they fell in love. It recounts what happened in early Spider-man issues and how he was ruined until Mary Jane taught him out to love again. Its written by Jeph Loeb and is just really a emotional read.

There are also three other books in the series with different people as the title, you got Daredevil: Yellow, Hulk: Gray, and Captain America: White which i think hasn't been released yet.

Archived