Comic Discussion

Lunchbox

I know Batman has been in Batgirl and that Batgirl and Nightwing appeared in eachother's comics, along with that African Batman having Batman in his comic, but Red Hood is getting tied into this too? I haven't seen any of the Bat-Family in that series outside of flashbacks. Was there an appearance in issue 4?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone watch Comic Book Men? I found some pretty interesting facts while watching that show.

I've made it part of my Sunday line up. And yeah I learned something to, when it comes to comics, the Asians get no respect unless it's manga.

Within the next month,I'm going to venture down to my LCS to see what kind of action figures, comics, or posters etc they have.

For now, what are the greatest TBP of the following

• X-Men
  • Batman
  • Avengers
  • Iron Man
  • Deadpool
  • Thor

zPEfP.png

I think this is awful. The old logo was perfect.

What the hell happened? I mean I didn't like the last one but it was way better then this.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to Spider Man lately, so can someone tell me why he has a white costume?

zPEfP.png

I think this is awful. The old logo was perfect.

What the hell happened? I mean I didn't like the last one but it was way better then this.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to Spider Man lately, so can someone tell me why he has a white costume?

It's his fantastic four costume?

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Joker stories onsale for 99c per issue at Comixology.com.

A Death In The Family, Emperor Joker, Batman #1, Legends of The Dark Knight, etc are all there for cheap. Batman #1 was a really trippy read.

I've been getting the Detective Comics since the 1st issue of the new 52 relaunch and I gotta say I found it extremely shitty..

I'm finding Scott Snyders Batman to be much better overall. Just gutted that I wasted my time getting Tony Daniel BS

• 2 weeks later...
The ever reliable lads over at Bleeding Cool have learned of a big event that DC Comics are planning for 2013 called "The Trinity War". It's believed that this refers to DC's trinity of superheroes, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. There are literally no other details as of right now, but it's fair to assume that this event might see either the trio taking on each other or the rest of the DC Universe. With sales dropping slightly since "The New 52" was launched in September and Marvel grabbing headlines with titles like Avengers Vs. X-Men and Spider-Men, something like this would be the perfect way of putting DC Comics back in the spotlight.

Please don't do Civil War [Would not work with DC heroes] and please don't rehash Kingdom Come/Public Enemies.

Archived