Comic Discussion

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up All New X-Men #5, another issue that tugs at your heartstrings. I'd recommend this series to anybody that has wanted to get into X-Men, totally accessible for new and old readers.

He starts the scene with his face strapped on upside down telling Damien to turn that frown upside down.

Yeah I saw that. Seriously, this new Joker freaks the shit outta me. I reckon after this storyarc, they'll probably re-attatch his face, so that he looks normal...or as close to normal as Joker can get.

^ Or kill him off (may NEVER happen, but what a way to go).

Nothing would affect Batman more than his main rival dying, no one knows Batman like the Joker and no one knows Joker like the Batman. Batman would fall apart.

I think something major will come out of this arc, likely be the 'family' parting ways or something similar.

Red Son was great. I think Killing Joke has the potential of being an awesome animated movie (Mark Hamill required)

Also, some great comics out this week! Batman #16 and Animal Man #16 being two personal highlights.

Picked up Indestructible Hulk #3, Batman/Girl #16, Daredevil #22, All New X-Men #6, Saga #9, Captain America #3. Big week for me but it was well worth it. Only read Captain America and Daredevil so far but they both had jaw dropping endings.

Archived