Comic Discussion

Lunchbox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got Nightwing, Justice League and AvX this week. I'm waiting 2 weeks for AvX 2 to come back in stock. #4 was absolutely amazing and the ending left me...shocked? I can't even describe how bad this 3 week wait will be.

Is anybody else like me in that they're buying every Bat-title that ties in with Night of the Owls?

No?

All right then.

I've bought most. I have Nightwing 9, Batgirl 9, Batman 8 and 9, Batman and Robin 9 and getting Detective Comics 9 and hopefully I'll get Nightwing 8 or Red Hood.

WHY DID THEY KILL LINCOLN MARCH.

Yeah.

Anyone who's reading AvX:

Regarding what Hope said in issue 4, maybe she'll use the Phoenix Force power to not only respring mutant kind, but possibly bring back Jean and reveal they're related in some way?

Is anybody else like me in that they're buying every Bat-title that ties in with Night of the Owls?

No?

All right then.

I've bought most. I have Nightwing 9, Batgirl 9, Batman 8 and 9, Batman and Robin 9 and getting Detective Comics 9 and hopefully I'll get Nightwing 8 or Red Hood.

WHY DID THEY KILL LINCOLN MARCH.

Oh what, you didn't see that coming?

^it's not Batman. He has already been in a few sexual and emotional relations in the New 52. This character is pure gay. I suspect Superman since I don't think he's hooked up with Lois yet or Aquaman.

They said the character is iconic. Scott Snyder confirmed it's not Batman, saying that Batman is 'Gothamsexual' (meaning he only has time for Gotham.)

Batman Inc was great. I got All-Star Western because it ties into NOTO, but barely anything that has to do with the owls were in it and I said that on Twitter and the writer responded to me haha.

X-Men_Vol_2_25.jpg

One of the earliest comic books I own, this was the issue where you found out Wolverine had bone claws.

Ultimate_X-Men_Vol_1_1.jpg

This is a close second because this got me into comics again and Ultimate X-Men which got me into the rest of the Ultimate line (especially Ultimate Spider-Man) and which got me reading the rest of 616 stuff.

Got Batman & Robin - Batman vs Robin from the library, and I just couldn't get into it. The part where they brought Bruce back to life was ok, but I got a little bored after that. The last comics I read before that were Superman/Batman: Apocalpyse, which debuts Supergirl and features Darkseid...that was a good read. And after that it was Battle For The Cowl. That one I thought was ok, but not the greatest that I've read.

You have to read the first Batman and Robin trade which is called Batman Reborn I think.

Which Secret Invasion trade should I buy? Who Do You Trust or The Infiltration? The Avengers EMH series is doing this on TV right now so I'd thought I should read the book.

Archived