King Kong Bundy

GMaybee

King Kong Bundy currently hairless. Sorry hairless photos deleted. Moved some girth around, did facial surgery and grew in some stubble.

kingkongbundy3.jpg

kingkongbundy4i.jpg

Name- King Kong Bundy

Moves- ??Big Show

Finisher- ??

Height- 6'6"ft That's his billed height. He's supposed to be 6'4" looks more imposing with the extra height.

Face Type--1

Face Shape

HEAD-- 38,59,49,90

SKULL-- 0,62,23,33,47,38

CHEEK-- 31,0,68,78

EAR-- 79,0,59,0

BROW-- 86,59,0,39,31

EYE-- 65,44,16,52,58,52,61

NOSE-- 50,39,50,17,54,93,55,39,52

MOUTH-- 46,23,58,99,42,28,39

JAW-- 51,67,76,29,73

EYE COLOR-- 0-1-10

EYEBROWS-- 26/3,1,10

STUBBLE--8/20,1,10

FACE PAINT STYLE 1--64/Default--9,1,8

SKIN TYPE--5/17,1,8

DEFINITION--12

TORSO HAIR--9/8,1,10

BODY SHAPE

OVERALL-- 99

CHEST-- 60,72,42

SHOULDERS-- 11,22,0

ABDOMEN-- 84,85,0

WAIST-- 99,80

ARMS-- 21,7

HANDS-- 23

LEGS-- 50,24

FEET-- 60

GLASSES--12/0,2,2--14,5,7

ADJUST GLASSES--30,45,0,61,50,50,50,58,66

SKIN TIGHT TOPS--4-A/0,1,10--0,1,10

WRIST TAPE--4/20,1,10--20,1,10

TIGHTS-- 2/0,1,10--0,1,10

KNEE PADS BOTH--8/0,1,10--0,1,10

SOCKS--7/20,1,10--20,1,10

BOOTS-- 3/0,1,10--0,1,10

This post has a few changes not pictured in photo. Like socks and body shape.

Holy hell man! You just keep knocking them out of the park. I had to go buy a flash drive for 15 new caw slots. Dude! These take time and you're filling all my requests and I have yet to be disappointed. As I said before this is DLC! And I appreciate you breathing new life into this game for me! How about Bad New Brown, Tatanka and Greg Valentine? I will send you another code soon.

Holy hell man! You just keep knocking them out of the park. I had to go buy a flash drive for 15 new caw slots. Dude! These take time and you're filling all my requests and I have yet to be disappointed. As I said before this is DLC! And I appreciate you breathing new life into this game for me! How about Bad New Brown, Tatanka and Greg Valentine? I will send you another code soon.

I'm running out of room. I'll delete some of my others or start using other profiles. I guess I need a flash drive. As far as Tatanka goes WestCoastCaws has a nice looking one on their youtube channel, I haven't tried to make it yet to check the quality. Check it out, I may try it in time.

Max him out.. 4 some reason on this game u can never make the big guys look completely big.

I tried that but it seemed to make his gut pointy. Then I looked at some photos and realized his chest appears wider and nearly the same depth as his gut.

I'm running out of room. I'll delete some of my others or start using other profiles. I guess I need a flash drive. As far as Tatanka goes WestCoastCaws has a nice looking one on their youtube channel, I haven't tried to make it yet to check the quality. Check it out, I may try it in time.

Max him out.. 4 some reason on this game u can never make the big guys look completely big.

I tried that but it seemed to make his gut pointy. Then I looked at some photos and realized his chest appears wider and nearly the same depth as his gut.

Usually the pointy stomach is only in caw mode, it doesnt transfer over 2 game mode..

Usually the pointy stomach is only in caw mode, it doesnt transfer over 2 game mode..

Cool I didn't know that I'll give it a shot.

Formula up.

• 1 month later...

Archived