CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

Most overrated: Status.

Explain.

When you ask nicely and don't just tell me ;).

Hello sweetheart may you kindly explain why i'm so overrated? ;)

Sure thing babes ;).

I just feel that some members seem to think you're the best thing since slice bread; and well, you're not in my opinion. Not to say I don't like you or anything, I just feel that you're overrated at times.

32489204.jpg

You have now become part of the conspiracy. 33z5vz9.jpg

Nah in all honesty i dont even know what you mean by some members sometimes i feel disliked around here.

Alright, because we have an opinion, that means we're part of a conspiracy? Right...

Why so serious?

15x1xyo.jpg

officialpnkwebsitefeatu.jpg

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best thing to happen to the forum: -

Worst thing to happen to the forum: This topic as I discoverd i'm hated by the masses.

Most improved member: I would actually say me. My posts around a year and a half a go were litterd with gramtical errors and spelling mistakes. After doing English Langauge at A-Level, I have improved considerably.

Should be mod: Don't really care. If there was a "Should be unmodded" i'd vote Ernez as he was constantly editing my stuff and profile. Very unprofessioonal.

Most overrated: Most of you. Screw the Majority of you (and I mean that in more than one way btw). You think i'm the worst member and the dumbest on the forum.

But, if I have to choose one, doG. People jizzed all over him for his topics, which any idiot with a computer could've made.

Most underrated: Me. I'm not dumb. Far from it. I wasn't in the top set of every class (bar P.E.) for no reason. If anything, i'm ignorant. Not dumb. And that's down to my PDD-NOS, so screw all of you for picking on the mentally disabled.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: This topic as I discoverd i'm hated by the masses.

Most improved member: I would actually say me. My posts around a year and a half a go were litterd with gramtical errors and spelling mistakes.

Oh, the irony. :lol:

Should be mod: Don't really care. If there was a "Should be unmodded" i'd vote Ernez as he was constantly editing my stuff and profile. Very unprofessioonal.

Seriously? As far as I know, Ernez was never the one editing you. He was merely the one that told you it was a joke and to get over it, which you should have. Don't get all Alex on us. Ernie is one of the best mods we've ever had. He works his ass off and is extremely professional.

Most underrated: Me. I'm not dumb. Far from it. I wasn't in the top set of every class (bar P.E.) for no reason. If anything, i'm ignorant. Not dumb. And that's down to my PDD-NOS, so scerew all of you for picking on the mentally disabled.

This is exactly why I thought we needed a separate category. Muur's not dumb; he's just ignorant. Kudos to you for actually realizing it and mentioning it first.

Muur, you can't put yourself as the dumbest member, then yell at people for doing the same.

I added most ignorant and wittiest.

Most Ignorant: L'Bo'Ken

Wittiest Member: Toss-up between Fufu and Ollie.

Also:

Best section: I dig General Chat

Worst section: As per ush', the new WWE game section is a hot mess.

I just noticed all the gramtical errors in Muur's post, luul

Most improved member: Status<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Should be mod: Mustacio (wasn't he a mod at one point?)<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Most overrated: Many people in the WWE section<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Most underrated: Tric, American Dream (I feel this is because he has become a lot less active tho)

>______________________________________>

Muur, you can't put yourself as the dumbest member, then yell at people for doing the same.

I didn't did I? Could've sworne I put that guy from the WWE Universe section. If I put me, it was a mistake.

I didn't did I? Could've sworne I put that guy from the WWE Universe section. If I put me, it was a mistake.

Sounds like a mistake only the dumbest of members would make.. <3

@Empire.. Yeah, I was a mod for the SVR 08 Ps3 caw-section, and new wwe game section when 09 was coming out.

Most improved member: I would actually say me. My posts around a year and a half a go were litterd with gramtical errors and spelling mistakes.

I still make errors, but not as many as I use to.

Seriously? As far as I know, Ernez was never the one editing you. He was merely the one that told you it was a joke and to get over it, which you should have. Don't get all Alex on us. Ernie is one of the best mods we've ever had. He works his ass off and is extremely professional.

In the topic when I complained, Ernez told me to "shut up and stop complaining because everyone gets editted" and then PTW said that whoever was editing me needs to stop and apoligise to me, at which point, Ernez apoligized and said he wouldn't do it again. So yes, it was him.

Screw you all. You all think i'm the worst member and the dumbest on the forum.

Me. I'm not dumb. Far from it. I wasn't in the top set of every class (bar P.E.) for no reason. If anything, i'm ignorant. Not dumb. And that's down to my PDD-NOS, so screw all of you for picking on the mentally disabled.

I never put you in any of those sections on my list, so I take offense to being lumped into the everyone part. I've never picked on you outta spite or hatred, I pick on everyone at one point or another because I am a ballbuster. :poke:

I apologize if any of my posts were taken the wrong way thou

I still make errors, but not as many as I use to.

In the topic when I complained, Ernez told me to "shut up and stop complaining because everyone gets editted" and then PTW said that whoever was editing me needs to stop and apoligise to me, at which point, Ernez apoligized and said he wouldn't do it again. So yes, it was him.

To be fair, you were complaining quite a bit, especially when the editing was harmless and not meant to be offensive.

He could have handled the situation differently, but I was almost positive it wasn't Ernie actually editing you. I thought he was apologizing for his response to your complaints.

Either way, Ernie doesn't deserve to be unmodded at all.

GUYS!

I understand Muur's frustration with his post being edited, no matter how it happened or how harmless the edit was, it shouldn't happen. No-one should edit a member's post to take the piss, it's mis-using your forum-abilities and pretty lame. I don't agree that he complained too much, there's no way to turn it around to Muur being the bad guy in that situation. He shit was tampered with, he got mad, and understandably so. Also, it didn't help that eeerbody was taking the piss out of him in that thread. Someone mis-used their "powers" on him to make him look like a dick, when he complains, everyone turns him into an even bigger dick. Yes, it was funny, but also pretty terrible of people. For shame, guys.

Screw you all. You all think i'm the worst member and the dumbest on the forum.

Me. I'm not dumb. Far from it. I wasn't in the top set of every class (bar P.E.) for no reason. If anything, i'm ignorant. Not dumb. And that's down to my PDD-NOS, so screw all of you for picking on the mentally disabled.

Add Angriest Member to that list.

:lol:

Spyder, I don't hate you, it was a joke don't get the wrong idea smile.gif

Most Ignorant: that le blok guy

Wittiest Member: Mustacio

Best section: General Chat

Worst section: Any wrestling game section

If that get's messe up I'm getting pissed

eh could've been worst

I promised myself after the last award show that I wouldn't be a part of these kind of things, out of pure hatred of my own egotism. Therefore, I'm making my own awards! Suck it Dutchy.

Best in Bed = Tsel [seriously, that thing is huge]

Worst in Bed = ThreeG [The amount of Gs is for each second he lasts]

Best Moustache = Clearly le Mustacio

Worst Moustache = That fail of hair that sits atop Alex's upper lip.

Most Santa-like = Spyder

Most Useless Award = This one

Name a Member that doesn't exist = Jimmy BallBender

What do we want? = HEAD!

When do we want it? = NOW!

Most likely to kill someone in the near future = Marcus

Least likely to kill someone in the near future = D.A.N. [On the inside, he's as cuddly as a teddy bear]

Raindrops on Roses and = Whiskers on Kittens

Best Use of Applied Hairgel 2011 = Status, obviously.

Random Name-Drop = iSmex

What does the '15' in my username stand for? = Pull down my pants and find out.

Archived