CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

Is it just me or does anyone else want to print out Mustacio's signature, cut it, and paste it over their lips? X_x That's a dapper-looking mustache thar, Cio.

Best Overall Member: Anti-Saint

Worst Overall Member: D.A.N. He refuses to fellate me, the filthy bitch.

Best Overall Poster: Anti-Saint

Worst Overall Poster: Majority of members and staff? Dunno.

Best Mod: Tsel

Funniest Poster: Herb or Anti-Saint

Smartest Member: D.A.N., SoCo, Anti-Saint, or London

Dumbest Member: Dunno.

Biggest Troll: No one could troll even if their lives depended on it.

Biggest Try-hard: Anyone who makes bad jokes or whatnot.

Angriest Member: Joel. He rages more than a... shit, I don't have a simile for how much he rages! D: Him or Teryo.

Nicest Member: Tsel.

Best Topic: Sexiest Women or Funny Pics thread. Probably not the best if I can't remember the name. :|

Worst Topic: Any topic smith101 makes. His "problems" can be solved if he's willing to work for it, but EXCUSES ALL DAY LONG!

Best Discussion: Can't remember.

Worst Discussion: Can't remember.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Fuse got demoted. And Tom Rice stepped down.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me or does anyone else want to print out Mustacio's signature, cut it, and paste it over their lips? X_x That's a dapper-looking mustache thar, Cio.

I actually made it a background-less PNG file.. So you can print it out on whatever color paper you want and stick it on your pretty little face.

Best Overall Member: The Way Of The Fist

Worst Overall Member: Alex

Best Overall Poster: unknownsold13r

Worst Overall Poster: L'Boken

Best Mod: Ernez

Funniest Poster: Edge

Smartest Member: BlackToxic

Dumbest Member: Ewok

Biggest Troll: Prockchop

Biggest Try-hard: Alex

Angriest Member: ThreeG after his betrayal

Nicest Member: AJ Approved

Best Topic: The "How Do You Imagine Them" Thread

Worst Topic: Grammar Topic

Best Discussion: Be As Honest As You'd Like

Worst Discussion: Anything to do with religion

CAW of the Year (PS3): Check Below

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3): I dont check that section much

CAW of the Year (360): CM Punk by Saul

CAW Maker of the Year (360): SlipFan

Best thing to happen to the forum: The Birth Of Delena

Worst thing to happen to the forum:The conspiracy of all the betrayers.

Most improved member: El Fufu

That one kinda surprised me. o_O lol

Should be mod: Crowley (I agree with that. We don't interact much, but his wrestling posts are solid and well written.)

Most overrated: Whiterhyno

Most underrated: American Dream

Shit, American Dream... How did I forget about him? He's a fantastic member.

because he is very under-rated, sir.

Best Overall Member: Anti-Saint

Worst Overall Member: D.A.N. He refuses to fellate me, the filthy bitch.

Worst Overall Poster: Majority of members and staff? Dunno.

Funniest Poster: Herb or Anti-Saint

Smartest Member: D.A.N., SoCo, Anti-Saint, or London

Dumbest Member: Dunno.

Biggest Troll: No one could troll even if their lives depended on it.

Biggest Try-hard: Anyone who makes bad jokes or whatnot.

Angriest Member: Joel. He rages more than a... shit, I don't have a simile for how much he rages! D: Him or Teryo.

Nicest Member: Tsel.

Best Topic: Sexiest Women or Funny Pics thread. Probably not the best if I can't remember the name. :|

Worst Topic: Any topic smith101 makes. His "problems" can be solved if he's willing to work for it, but EXCUSES ALL DAY LONG!

Best Discussion: Can't remember.

Worst Discussion: Can't remember.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Fuse got demoted. And Tom Rice stepped down.

How come? What has he ever done on the forum? I've ran the place forever, even back when he had 'Admin' listed in his profile, he didn't do anything on the forum. Bizarre.

Best Overall Member: The Way Of The Fist

Worst Overall Member: Alex

Best Overall Poster: unknownsold13r

Worst Overall Poster: L'Boken

Best Mod: Ernez

Funniest Poster: Edge

Smartest Member: BlackToxic

Dumbest Member: Ewok

Biggest Troll: Prockchop

Biggest Try-hard: Alex

Angriest Member: ThreeG after his betrayal

Nicest Member: AJ Approved

Best Topic: The "How Do You Imagine Them" Thread

Worst Topic: Grammar Topic

Best Discussion: Be As Honest As You'd Like

Worst Discussion: Anything to do with religion

CAW of the Year (PS3): Check Below

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3): I dont check that section much

CAW of the Year (360): CM Punk by Saul

CAW Maker of the Year (360): SlipFan

Best thing to happen to the forum: The Birth Of Delena

Most improved member: El Fufu

That one kinda surprised me. o_O lol

Really? Why?

Just feel like I haven't done much lately to warrant that.

LMFAOx30.

Most improved member:Tsel, I nominate you!, Cause I can.

Me? I'm virtually unchanged from last year or even the year before, but thank you.

What did VIDA get banned for?

I really liked that guy.

That's a first.

VIDA was huge asset in the Total Diary Warfare section and was great poster over there. I really can't say anything bad about him. He had a great diary and gave really good feedback.

It sucks he burnt so many bridged over in ICW and acted that way. Oh well, I guess my experience with him was much different than yours.

I actually made it a background-less PNG file.. So you can print it out on whatever color paper you want and stick it on your pretty little face.

<3

Should be mod: Crowley (I agree with that. We don't interact much, but his wrestling posts are solid and well written.)

Most overrated: Whiterhyno

Most underrated: American Dream

Shit, American Dream... How did I forget about him? He's a fantastic member.

because he is very under-rated, sir.

xD

Agreed though, American Dream has always been a solid poster.

How come? What has he ever done on the forum? I've ran the place forever, even back when he had 'Admin' listed in his profile, he didn't do anything on the forum. Bizarre.

To be honest, you can consider that answer to be a petty answer or a troll towards you. Not sure what he did, to be honest, but I did see him post about changes a lot, so that's where the misconception comes from.

But what I said was an indirect attack towards you, which is pretty unfair considering that admins do work behind the scenes without sharing everything they do, and it's not necessarily a good idea to believe what others say about you as you do get too much hate. My apologies for being a dickhead (though you probably don't care). I'm serious, by the way.

What did VIDA get banned for?

I really liked that guy.

That's a first.

VIDA was huge asset in the Total Diary Warfare section and was great poster over there. I really can't say anything bad about him. He had a great diary and gave really good feedback.

It sucks he burnt so many bridged over in ICW and acted that way. Oh well, I guess my experience with him was much different than yours.

He did burn bridges before that, if I recall, in Anything Goes thread by reporting members. I forgot, to be honest, but I remember having problems with him, calling him suckup and stuff. We got over our differences, though Vida started to make typical bad racist jokes. :x Not sure what was good about him, to be honest, as I rarely saw his good side.

His gfx work was good though.

*Update*

Most Improved Member: Status. His posts still bug me at times, and I don't consider him Mod-worthy in the slightest, but I used to really dislike him a while back. He's a bit more tolerable these days.

Should Be Mod: Whiterhyno333. I'd say Mustacio as well, but he doesn't really strike me as the type who'd dig a position like that.

Most Overrated:

Most Underrated: Crowley

He was very much the the pressure that created diamonds, at times. Then he would start a masturbation thread and it would just get weird.

LOL!

doG certainly had his ups and downs, that's for sure.

To be honest there are times I wish I could start "invatation only" threads and invite favorite members to discuss sensative topics rationally and intellagently; without all the insults and flaming.

Agreed. As an alternative, it'd be great if there was some sort of magical filter in every sensitive topic that wouldn't allow anyone to say anything stupid.

Disturbing lack of my name in harr.

If it's any consolation to you, I think you're a great member. ^_^ To me, you're an 'Honorable Mentions' member, along with Anti-Saint, Generations, Crowley, and Southern Comfort.

Should Be Mod: Whiterhyno333. I'd say Mustacio as well, but he doesn't really strike me as the type who'd dig a position like that

Haha, I actually feel exactly the same way about you.

I've got enough "positions of authority" in my life. I wouldn't dig it either.

Besides, I've got my hands full trying to make you two see that I'm right about everything. :lol:

Most improved member: I use to not be too big on Alex, but he's sorta grown on me, and can at time put up a fairly good arguement.

Should be mod: Is Generations a mod? If not, him.

Most overrated: doG. Jesus christ, sure he put up some interesting threads, but everyone rates him way too high.

Most underrated: It's funny, I was putting in smartest member, and I immediately thought Crowley, and then I was like, jeez people really don't talk about him too much. He's underated. Crazy.

Most overrated: doG. Jesus christ, sure he put up some interesting threads, but everyone rates him way too high.

I think the people who "rate him way too high" can be counted on one hand.

We're a small group... We have t-shirts.

I think the people who "rate him way too high" can be counted on one hand.

We're a small group... We have t-shirts.

Hey...I voted you best poster...don't make me look like a fool. :poke:

Best Overall Member: D.A.N.

Worst Overall Member:

Worst Overall Poster:

Funniest Poster:

Smartest Member: Southern Comfort

Dumbest Member:

Biggest Troll: Charles Shane?

Biggest Try-hard:

Angriest Member: .Joel

Nicest Member:

Best Topic:

Worst Topic: The Official Diva's Discussion Thread

Best Discussion:

Worst Discussion: The Official Diva's Discussion Thread

CAW of the Year (PS3):

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3):

CAW of the Year (360):

CAW Maker of the Year (360):

Best thing to happen to the forum: Member titles!

Worst thing to happen to the forum:Me not being a VIP yet.

Most improved member:

Should be mod:Crowley

Most overrated:

Most underrated: Self-Made

To be honest, you can consider that answer to be a petty answer or a troll towards you. Not sure what he did, to be honest, but I did see him post about changes a lot, so that's where the misconception comes from.

But what I said was an indirect attack towards you, which is pretty unfair considering that admins do work behind the scenes without sharing everything they do, and it's not necessarily a good idea to believe what others say about you as you do get too much hate. My apologies for being a dickhead (though you probably don't care). I'm serious, by the way.

I appreciate your comment, and yeah you've always rubbed me the wrong way with your anti-3G stuff for the past few years, mainly because as much as Tom as done for the site, I wouldn't say he done anything for the forum. That's not to say I deserve all the credit - not at all - the mod team deserve so much credit, they've done more than Tom (and the other one) ever have. Tom ran the old mess of the proboard caws forum and we all remember how the inmates ran the asylum. Thats what you should base management off. :lol: Not here to burry Tom btw, but he'll be the first to admit he couldn't run the forums in the past. Archives were his forte

Sorry to go off topic in your thread, tache-man.

Archived