CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

Someone should really make a "Be As Honest As You Like Thread 2.0", so that people can air their dirty laundry. I feel bad for 'Stachey who'll have to trawl through the shit in here (I realise this could also be construed as shit btw fyi imo brb).

... or just major-bump it?

*swoosh*

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should really make a "Be As Honest As You Like Thread 2.0", so that people can air their dirty laundry. I feel bad for 'Stachey who'll have to trawl through the shit in here (I realise this could also be construed as shit btw fyi imo brb).

... or just major-bump it?

*swoosh*

Bumping topics like that never works. They got too full of tosh for people to want to wade through and find where it's up to and jazz. It'd be better to make a new one, although it's up to Mods at the end of the day.

Dumbest Member: AustinFan

Says the guy who made himself a fake moderator & trolled topics threatening to ban people? :facepalm:

Oh god. I hate to fart up your thread anymore Mustacio, but this needs to be address. Someone brought that up against me like a month ago and I didn't say anything, but seriously.

The Zack Ryder Mod thing was done in good fun. You and I have never gotten along and you took it upon yourself to come into multiple threads to bash Zack Ryder, obviously trying to get me to respond. Instead of starting an argument with you, I jokingly said that if my mod powers weren't in the shop, I'd insta-ban you.

If anyone was trolling, it was you. You're actually doing the same thing now, as other members also called you the dumbest member yet you only say something to me.

Yea, because I cannot have an opinion without it being meant for you :rolleyes: . /sarcasm You need to get a life & realize that not every opinion I have, involves you in anyway.

Oh and you want to talk about me trolling, but yet you were the one trolling topics, picking arguments with people, i.e. the argument you picked with me in the WWE Show Discussion thread, saying that Steve Austin wasn't a 6-time WWE Champion & that I must've made it up, despite showing you proof, which you accused me of editing when it was from WWE dot mother*censored*ing com. Yea you should really look at what you do before accusing people of trolling.

And the reason I didn't comment on the other members who said the same thing, is because maybe they have more room to talk, but you of all people shouldn't be talking about someone else being dumb, when you yourself are a dumbass.

*censored*ing idiot.

Best over-all member: Dan

Worst over-all member: WWETHEGAME

Best over-all poster: Dan

Worst over-all poster: Dazman

Best mod: Tsel

Funniest poster: Ollie The Magic Bum

Smartest member: Dan

Dumbest member: WWETHEGAME

Biggest Try-hard: No clue

Angriest member: .Joel

Nicest member: Ernez

Best Topic: The "How Do You Imagine Them" Thread

Worst Topic: No clue

Best thing to happen to the forum: Member Titles

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Dazman and his repetitive repeating

:lol: I thought nobody else noticed.

LOL. Same here dude, he's so robotic it's crazy. It used to bother me awhile back but I'm quite used to it now.

I have to admit, the only reason i've never mentioned it is because i'd feel mean. It is a little strange at times.

Thank god someone else noticed. It bugs the shit out of me.

I think everyone feels a little mean when someone makes a post about someone being "the worst member" or "the worst thing to happen to caws.ws" :P

Best over-all member: Dan

Worst over-all member: WWETHEGAME

Best over-all poster: Dan

Worst over-all poster: Dazman

Best mod: Tsel

Funniest poster: Ollie The Magic Bum

Smartest member: Dan

Dumbest member: WWETHEGAME

Biggest Try-hard: No clue

Angriest member: .Joel

Nicest member: Ernez

Best Topic: The "How Do You Imagine Them" Thread

Worst Topic: No clue

Best thing to happen to the forum: Member Titles

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Dazman and his repetitive repeating

:lol: I thought nobody else noticed.

LOL. Same here dude, he's so robotic it's crazy. It used to bother me awhile back but I'm quite used to it now.

I have to admit, the only reason i've never mentioned it is because i'd feel mean. It is a little strange at times.

Thank god someone else noticed. It bugs the shit out of me.

I think everyone feels a little mean when someone makes a post about someone being "the worst member" or "the worst thing to happen to caws.ws" :P

I didn't... I HAVE A REALLY DARK SOUL

Archived