CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

More votes for dumbest member :rolleyes:.

My A's in school can atest to the fact that i'm not a *censored*ing idiot.

I wouldn't say grades have that much correlation to intelligence; a lot of it is effort, because I know plenty of idiots that got As and A*s at GCSE. One girl that I know thought that Austria and Australia are the same country, yet got two As at AS.

Maybe and I do, do so stupid things, but that doesn't qualify me to be the friggin dumbest member on this website. There are people on here who qualify as that more than me. I'm sure you can atest to that?

I also have no idea why you have bolded i'm, i'm = I am, I have put the apostrophy there because that's what you're suppose to do, you put the apostrophy there when you are missing letters, so why in the hell have you singleed it out.

I'm is supposed to be capitalized, which is why he pointed it out. But most people make that mistake so that was kind of stupid to point out just you making it when most people on here do the same thing.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say grades have that much correlation to intelligence; a lot of it is effort, because I know plenty of idiots that got As and A*s at GCSE. One girl that I know thought that Austria and Australia are the same country, yet got two As at AS.

Maybe and I do, do so stupid things, but that doesn't qualify me to be the friggin dumbest member on this website. There are people on here who qualify as that more than me. I'm sure you can atest to that?

I also have no idea why you have bolded i'm, i'm = I am, I have put the apostrophy there because that's what you're suppose to do, you put the apostrophy there when you are missing letters, so why in the hell have you singleed it out.

You're supposed to capitalize the 'I', Mr. Straight A Student.

Oh shit! I've been ninja'd! :argh:

I'm is supposed to be capitalized, which is why he pointed it out. But most people make that mistake so that was kind of stupid to point out just you making it when most people on here do the same thing.

I knew that I was suppose to be capitalised, but I didn't know it was the same for I'm. You learn something new every day.

You're supposed to capitalize the 'I', Mr. Straight A Student.

Oh shit! I've been ninja'd! :argh:

I never said I got striaght A's, all I said is that I get A's. There are some subjects that i'm a complete idiot in and end up with shitty grades.

Muur, I'm having trouble with my school work, seeing as you get good grades all of the time, could you help me?

No.

Best Overall Member: Tsel

Worst Overall Member: L'BO KEN

Best Overall Poster: Orion

Worst Overall Poster: AustinFan

Best Mod: Ernez

Funniest Poster: D.A.N.

Smartest Member: Mustacio

Dumbest Member: Muur

Biggest Troll: N/A

Biggest Try-hard: CxE

Angriest Member: .Joel

Nicest Member: Ernez

Best Topic: Sexiest Women, duh.

Worst Topic: Anything by 101rsmith

Best Discussion: N/A

Worst Discussion: N/A

CAW of the Year (PS3): N/A

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3): N/A

CAW of the Year (360): N/A

CAW Maker of the Year (360): N/A

Best thing to happen to the forum: Custom titles..

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Charles Shane and his banners.

Most improved member: Status

Should be mod: Orion

Most overrated: AustinFan

Most underrated: Orion

Most Ignorant: Alex

Wittiest Member: D.A.N.

Best section: Gaming Zone

Worst section: WWE '12

Muur, I'm having trouble with my school work, seeing as you get good grades all of the time, could you help me?

No.

Oh, so you get mad when people call you dumb but when I admire your academic ability you shun me? It looks like I know who I'll be voting as the worst member.

No.

Oh, so you get mad when people call you dumb but when I admire your academic ability you shun me? It looks like I know who I'll be voting as the worst member.

Good for you. Do what you want.

Best Overall Member: Tsel

Worst Overall Member: 101rsmith

Best Overall Poster:Ollie

Worst Overall Poster:God of Lightning

Best Mod: Tsel, D.A.N

Funniest Poster: Mustacio

Smartest Member: whiteryno

Biggest Troll:That dude that got banned in one day

Angriest Member: Alex

Best Topic: Pics and gifs of the day if that counts. Always get a good laugh.

Worst Topic: Grammar

Best thing to happen to the forum: The custom titles, though I can't have one yet

Worst thing to happen to the forum: All the recent server errors

Should be mod: fufu

Most underrated: American Dream, me haha.

Wittiest Member: Mustacio

Best section:General Chat

Worst section:Dunno. Never leave the General Interest sections.

What's with you mods saying I should be modded? :shift:

Back o' the line newby

Shit, go right on ahead. I'd be a terrible and unliked mod.

I'll refer them to you if I get in :shifty:

I will destroy you...

...anally?

I have no intentions of doing so... :???:

Worst Overall Member:that guy with 2 girlfriends

Worst Overall Poster:101rsmith

Best Mod:Blacktoxic (world of sport fan)

Funniest Poster:Muur

Dumbest Member:austin3035

Biggest Troll:LGD or austin3035

Biggest Try-hard:Dazman or pedigreed

Angriest Member:iron_man

Nicest Member:Whyterhyno333

Worst Topic:Any of 101rsmiths life topics

Worst thing to happen to the forum:101rsmith

Most improved member:the guy who was JizzyB

Should be mod:purple rayne

Most Ignorant:an Xbox 360 mark username begins with letter A

Wittiest Member:edgehead15

You know, I don't care about the fact that I've got hardly any votes. I don't care that I'm not winning any awards this year. I don't even care that Alex is going to win more than me.

What I do care about is people being lazy and shortcutting on my damn name.

STEP IT UP PEOPLE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMEMBER TWO GODDAMN NUMBERS. HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU RAFF.

You know, I don't care about the fact that I've got hardly any votes. I don't care that I'm not winning any awards this year. I don't even care that Alex is going to win more than me.

What I do care about is people being lazy and shortcutting on my damn name.

STEP IT UP PEOPLE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS REMEMBER TWO GODDAMN NUMBERS. HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU RAFF.

Gonna call you by your new name thou.. 15Centimeters (all cred to the Lord of the Stache' :poke: }

Archived