CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come? What has he ever done on the forum? I've ran the place forever, even back when he had 'Admin' listed in his profile, he didn't do anything on the forum. Bizarre.

To be honest, you can consider that answer to be a petty answer or a troll towards you. Not sure what he did, to be honest, but I did see him post about changes a lot, so that's where the misconception comes from.

But what I said was an indirect attack towards you, which is pretty unfair considering that admins do work behind the scenes without sharing everything they do, and it's not necessarily a good idea to believe what others say about you as you do get too much hate. My apologies for being a dickhead (though you probably don't care). I'm serious, by the way.

I appreciate your comment, and yeah you've always rubbed me the wrong way with your anti-3G stuff for the past few years, mainly because as much as Tom as done for the site, I wouldn't say he done anything for the forum. That's not to say I deserve all the credit - not at all - the mod team deserve so much credit, they've done more than Tom (and the other one) ever have. Tom ran the old mess of the proboard caws forum and we all remember how the inmates ran the asylum. Thats what you should base management off. :lol: Not here to burry Tom btw, but he'll be the first to admit he couldn't run the forums in the past. Archives were his forte

Sorry to go off topic in your thread, tache-man.

I know I rubbed you the wrong way before that since I was an annoying idiot and all back then. I remember it going back to the ICW days, actually. You kinda made me feel insulted when I apologized or something and then you replied with "Okay" and locked the topic in the ICW forum. I guess that's where the whole anti-3G started. Make no mistake though, I do recognize you working hard even if I say stupid shit at times.

I'm a newfag, so I dunno what you're talking about regarding the Proboards. :x

Yeah, sorry about that, Mustacio.

Hmm, I kinda miss the attention. THere was a time when I got at least one positive in these type of topics, and now I get none. T_T

And what is it exactly that I try-hard to do? Become a mod? I don't wanna be one, now that I see what the staff is really like.

I love how my contributions are clouded.

I don't normally comment on these type of comments, but don't you think if the mod staff was so bad, you'd not be here?

To everybody who voted me as a try-hard....

I hope you get paralyzed from the waist down. :)

Best Overall Member: Fuse

Worst Overall Member: Alex. or doG

Best Overall Poster: Ernez, he's very professional. :shift:

Worst Overall Poster:

Best Mod: Ernez

Funniest Poster: Ollie, Herb.

Smartest Member: I think you're all idiots. :shifty:

Dumbest Member: ^^^

Biggest Troll:

Biggest Try-hard: Alex.

Angriest Member:

Nicest Member: Fuse

Best Topic: The official CM Punk thread

Worst Topic: All the Goldust threads. >_>

Best Discussion: There's been a lot, but the gay marriage one I guess.

Worst Discussion: Religious ones.

CAW of the Year (PS3): Not sure

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3): Not sure

CAW of the Year (360): Not sure

CAW Maker of the Year (360): Not sure

Best thing to happen to the forum: doG being bant.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Status, Saul, Ernez and Miser Business being modded. Mostly Ernez and Misery Business. :shifty:

Most improved member: I don't think you can improve at being a member....

Should be mod: I don't know.

Most overrated: DAN (Sorry Dan, you know I love you but people ride you like crazy.)

Most underrated:

Most overrated: DAN (Sorry Dan, you know I love you but people ride you like crazy.)

It would be interesting if you could provide actual reasoning so that I could quickly dismantle it. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you do, try your best.

It would be interesting if you could provide actual reasoning so that I could quickly dismantle it. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you do, try your best.

Just seems like everybody acts like they know you, like idk, you seem to be the one mod everybody knows and thinks of at first. :shift:

And what is it exactly that I try-hard to do? Become a mod? I don't wanna be one, now that I see what the staff is really like.

I don't normally comment on these type of comments, but don't you think if the mod staff was so bad, you'd not be here?

Exactly. You're the only one here that has a problem with us. We actually have the best staff I've ever seen on any forum. We're dedicated, consistent, and we can still relate to normal members.

We're not corrupt. We're not "power-hungry". We're just normal members with super powers.

To everybody who voted me as a try-hard....

I hope you get paralyzed from the waist down. :)

That's an awfully try-hard comment. No sarcasm.

Also, I would vote but it'd be too hard to put just one member in a position. There are multiple great posters and topics that have been made. Same can be said for the mishaps, unfortunately.

Best Overall Member: Crowley

Worst Overall Member: Hillbilly-Deluxe

Best Overall Poster: BlackToxic

Worst Overall Poster: Hillbilly-Deluxe, Willow the Wisp

Funniest Poster: Lumpy McRighetous, Ollie the Magic Bum, Porkchop

Smartest Member: Mustacio, Crowley, Black Toxic, Whiterhyno, Americandream, Purplerayne

Dumbest Member: Hillbilly-Deluxe

Biggest Troll: Tonshaad

Biggest Try-hard: Sammyboy

Angriest Member: Andres_Cena

Nicest Member: Tsel, AJ Approved, Yousef

Best Topic: Be as honest as you like thread

Worst Topic: All 101rsmith topics

Best Discussion: Gay marriage thread

Worst Discussion: All 101rsmith topics

Best thing to happen to the forum: Dog's brief presence

Worst thing to happen to the forum: 101rsmith

Most improved member:Me

Should be mod: Mustacio and Whiterhyno

Most overrated: Southerncomfort

Most underrated: Whats up Mach?, Giggity, Guigui, Grenade

Exactly. You're the only one here that has a problem with us. We actually have the best staff I've ever seen on any forum. We're dedicated, consistent, and we can still relate to normal members.

We're not corrupt. We're not "power-hungry". We're just normal members with super powers.

I was about to say *looks at Tsel's sig* then I realized... Batman doesn't have super powers. <_< Damn you for choosing Batman.

D.A.N. is kinda overrated, but for a good reason. Even if he hates on Sony and PS3 like a douchebag, he at least provides valid reasons. And I'm not saying this just cuz we're friends (I hope anyway).

Just seems like everybody acts like they know you, like idk, you seem to be the one mod everybody knows and thinks of at first. :shift:

It's because I'm intelligent, funny, kind to virtually everyone, I've been here for five years, almost every one of my posts has been a contribution to the forum or a valid point of argument while still respecting other people's viewpoints, and I completely turned around the Gaming Zone when I became moderator.

I'm not overrated, I'm rated. I'm far from the best staff member but when it comes to posting, I am never given any more or less credit than I deserve.

D.A.N. is kinda overrated, but for a good reason. Even if he hates on Sony and PS3 like a douchebag, he at least provides valid reasons. And I'm not saying this just cuz we're friends (I hope anyway).

I don't hate Sony or the PS3. You have a serious flaw in concretely molding your view of someone in your mind based on what is relevant to you. If you owned an Xbox 360, you would think I disliked that, because it applies to you.

How come? What has he ever done on the forum? I've ran the place forever, even back when he had 'Admin' listed in his profile, he didn't do anything on the forum. Bizarre.

To be honest, you can consider that answer to be a petty answer or a troll towards you. Not sure what he did, to be honest, but I did see him post about changes a lot, so that's where the misconception comes from.

But what I said was an indirect attack towards you, which is pretty unfair considering that admins do work behind the scenes without sharing everything they do, and it's not necessarily a good idea to believe what others say about you as you do get too much hate. My apologies for being a dickhead (though you probably don't care). I'm serious, by the way.

I appreciate your comment, and yeah you've always rubbed me the wrong way with your anti-3G stuff for the past few years, mainly because as much as Tom as done for the site, I wouldn't say he done anything for the forum. That's not to say I deserve all the credit - not at all - the mod team deserve so much credit, they've done more than Tom (and the other one) ever have. Tom ran the old mess of the proboard caws forum and we all remember how the inmates ran the asylum. Thats what you should base management off. :lol: Not here to burry Tom btw, but he'll be the first to admit he couldn't run the forums in the past. Archives were his forte

Sorry to go off topic in your thread, tache-man.

I know I rubbed you the wrong way before that since I was an annoying idiot and all back then. I remember it going back to the ICW days, actually. You kinda made me feel insulted when I apologized or something and then you replied with "Okay" and locked the topic in the ICW forum. I guess that's where the whole anti-3G started. Make no mistake though, I do recognize you working hard even if I say stupid shit at times.

I'm a newfag, so I dunno what you're talking about regarding the Proboards. :x

Yeah, sorry about that, Mustacio.

Hmm, I kinda miss the attention. THere was a time when I got at least one positive in these type of topics, and now I get none. T_T

Actually, no joke I was going to put you as nicest member. I mean you've always been nice to me lol. I just had no idea if you were still around the forums or not.

Didn't I just explain that to you months ago, Dan, as to why I was getting annoyed at your anti-Sony/PS3 posts? Egocentric for the lulz though. <3

But joking aside, you have said little to nothing good about it, so you come across as a hater, even if you're not. Even if I didn't have a PS3 or Sony, I'd still think that, the difference being I wouldn't really care about it. It's more so how often you talk negatively about PS3 than me owning PS3... I think.

Actually, no joke I was going to put you as nicest member. I mean you've always been nice to me lol. I just had no idea if you were still around the forums or not.

Whoa, thanks! :o I lurk more than post nowadays, not many topics here interest me. Sexiest Women and Funny PIcs topics are the main reason why I lurk, I love those topics.

Didn't I just explain that to you months ago, Dan, as to why I was getting annoyed at your anti-Sony/PS3 posts? Egocentric for the lulz though. <3

But joking aside, you have said little to nothing good about it, so you come across as a hater, even if you're not. Even if I didn't have a PS3 or Sony, I'd still think that, the difference being I wouldn't really care about it. It's more so how often you talk negatively about PS3 than me owning PS3... I think.

I won't take this beyond this post as there isn't reason to derail this topic or make it about me. All I will say is that you are sadly incorrect. You think I dislike the PS3 because you like the PS3, so it stands out to you when someone says something that isn't positive about it. If you had seen any of my posts recently you would have seen me bashing Microsoft left and right for having a horrible year, lacking any kind of vision for the future of their console, overpricing Kinect, and giving the weakest showing of E3.

But your radars only detect negative PS3 talk, so that is all you will form your opinion on. I simply tell it like it is, so people will take offense according to what they don't like to hear. For the record, the three consoles have never been more equal in game libraries than they are right now.

Best Overall Member: PaperThinWalls

Worst Overall Member: Austinfan

Best Overall Poster: Mustacio

Worst Overall Poster: Austinfan

Best Mod: PaperThinWalls

Funniest Poster: Herb.

Smartest Member: Mustacio

Dumbest Member: Muur

Biggest Troll: 101rsmith

Angriest Member: cxe

Nicest Member: Whiterhyno333

Best Topic: Offical Football Thread

Best Discussion: Football thread.

Worst Discussion: http://caws.ws/forum/topic/393833-wwe-show-discussion/page__view__findpost__p__8069472

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Austinfan

Most improved member: Muur

Should be mod: Jiggy Djezus

Most underrated: Jiggy Djezus

Best Overall Member: Spyder78.

Worst Overall Member:

Best Overall Poster: doG/unknownsold13r.

Worst Overall Poster: N/A.

Funniest Poster: RVF or Herb; I mean they actually think Liverpool are good. Hilarious, I know!

Smartest Member: Sacreligium.

Dumbest Member: ChipsV1.

Biggest Troll: iSmex :shift:.

Biggest Try-hard: JLB.

Angriest Member: N/A.

Nicest Member: Ewok_3000/Spyder78/Rankon.

Best Topic: Official Football Thread

Worst Topic: The Sims House. It was a fantastic thread until YEH started kicking the dead horse.

Best Discussion: Official Football Thread

Worst Discussion: FIFA; complaining and arguing galore. Most of it from me ;).

Best thing to happen to the forum: Custom member titles.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Charles Shane's banners.

Most improved member: Alex.

Should be mod: M3J, Spyder78, RVD 4:20.

Most overrated: Status.

Most underrated: Leonardo LunchBoX

Best Overall Member: Tsel

Worst Overall Member: LBO KEN

Best Overall Poster: Southern Comfort, D.A.N.

Worst Overall Poster: LBO KEN

Best Mod: Ernez, Tselm D.A.N. (We have a great staff right now. Most of our staff does a great job, so it's hard to choose just one)

Funniest Poster: ThreeG

Smartest Member: WhiteRhyno

Dumbest Member: austin3035

Biggest Troll: Evansdad or LBO KEN

Biggest Try-hard: Alex.

Angriest Member: LBO KEN

Nicest Member: Ernez and Tsel

Best Topic: Be As Honest As You Like

Worst Topic: All 101rsmith topics

Best Discussion: Gay Rights

Worst Discussion: The topic about hitting women.

CAW of the Year (PS3): Dunno

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3): Dunno

CAW of the Year (360): Dunno

CAW Maker of the Year (360): Dunno

Best thing to happen to the forum: Custom member titles.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Charles Shane's banners.

Most improved member: Status

Should be mod: AJ Approved

Don't really care for the Underrated/Overrated thing, but I'll add a couple of my own.

Best GFX Artist: Flawres

Most Improved GFX Artist: Fredburger

Archived