CLOTING VOSED!

Mustacio

There comes a time in every regular user of an internet forum dedicated to creating wrestlers in a videogame's life, to sit back and look at his peers. Who's a dick? Who's a vagina? Who's so bland that they might as well have neither?

Add more to these at will, I'm just coming up with stuff off the top of my head, some of them might even be impossible to answer A mod can edit my list if they want.

Best Overall Member:

Worst Overall Member:

Best Overall Poster:

Worst Overall Poster:

Best Mod:

Funniest Poster:

Smartest Member:

Dumbest Member:

Biggest Troll:

Biggest Try-hard:

Angriest Member:

Nicest Member:

Best Topic:

Worst Topic:

Best Discussion:

Worst Discussion:

CAW of the Year (PS3):

CAW Maker of the Year (PS3):

CAW of the Year (360):

CAW Maker of the Year (360):

Best thing to happen to the forum:

Worst thing to happen to the forum:

Most improved member:

Should be mod:

Most overrated:

Most underrated:

Most Ignorant:

Wittiest Member:

Best section:

Worst section:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best over-all member: Dan

Worst over-all member That guy who yells at people in the WWE section

Best over-all poster: Dan

Worst over-all poster: Same as worst

Best mod: BlackToxic

Funniest poster:

Smartest member: Crowley

Dumbest member: The guy from WWE Uiverse who yells at everyone about the attitude era.

Biggest Troll:

Worst Troll: Ollie

Biggest Try-hard: Iron_Man

Angriest member: WWE Universe guy

Nicest member: Beautiful Disaster

Best Topic: MCW

Worst Topic:

Best discussion: The one where my post was edited.

Worst Discussion:

CAW of the year(Ps3):

CAW maker of the year(Ps3):

CAW of the year(xbox):

CAW maker of the year(xbox):

Best thing to happen to the forum:

Worst thing to happen to the forum:

Updated.

This takes away from the end of year awards, in my opinion, and are pretty unnecessary. Although that doesn't stop others from voting and participating, as they are free to do so; by that's just my two cents. Just ninety eight more and we have a dollar!

This takes away from the end of year awards, in my opinion, and are pretty unnecessary. Although that doesn't stop others from voting and participating, as they are free to do so; by that's just my two cents. Just ninety eight more and we have a dollar!

Yeah it does in a way. As far as I recall we didn't have a end-of-the-year one last year, though. Plus, we have them in the WWE section and elsewhere as well.

My memory is pretty horrible so I don't know if half the shit I'll put happened this year

Best over-all member: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst over-all member: Tom Ki (They guy that god banned yesterday)<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best over-all poster: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst over-all poster: Tom Ki<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best mod: ummm Ernez? I think they all suck hqhq.png<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Funniest poster: Ollie<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Smartest member: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Dumbest member: Alex.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Biggest Troll: That one guy that bitched about this troll being ''Anti-THQ'' I lol'd pretty hard at that<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Biggest Try-hard: CxE<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Angriest member: iSlash<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Nicest member: Ernez<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best Topic: Caws.ws Federation<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst Topic: Can't think of any fedup.gif<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best discussion: All that involve God and no idiots involved in them<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst Discussion: Do you piss in the sink? <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW of the year(Ps3): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW maker of the year(Ps3): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW of the year(xbox): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW maker of the year(xbox): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best thing to happen to the forum: Custom Titles<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst thing to happen to the forum: Having to have over 5000 post for that custom title

Yeah it does in a way. As far as I recall we didn't have a end-of-the-year one last year, though. Plus, we have them in the WWE section and elsewhere as well.

We did have them, but it was horribly done, and people had something like four days to vote, or something.

We did have them, but it was horribly done, and people had something like four days to vote, or something.

Yeah, Day Dreamer did it. It was horribly set up and there was barely hny time to vote.

Best over-all member: Tsel (dude's just an all-around nice guy, and cool with everybody)

Worst over-all member: Tie between Alex., Muur, and AustinFan (actually, not AustinFan, he at least contributes something to the forum with his news topics)

Best over-all poster: Orion

Worst over-all poster: Alex.

Best mod: dunno, don't care

Funniest poster: Mustacio

Smartest member: unknownsold13r or Crowley or Sacrilegium

Dumbest member: Alex.

Biggest Troll: All the "trolls" here just don't know how to troll, so no one.

Biggest Try-hard: Muur

Angriest member: .Joel or Iron_Man

Nicest member: Tsel

Best Topic: http://caws.ws/forum...o-edit-my-post/

Worst Topic: http://caws.ws/forum...409709-grammar/ (fail)

Best discussion: eh, idk, haven't been on too much this year, so I forget. Probably that discussion between D.A.N and Generations on if the Wii sucks.

Worst Discussion: idk

Best thing to happen to the forum: I'll go with custom titles.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: moar server crashes

Yeah, Day Dreamer did it. It was horribly set up and there was barely hny time to vote.

You just repeated what I said, and only added that Day Dreamer created the topic.

Worst over-all member: Muur

Thanks bro. Glad to know my contributions to the forum aren't going un-noticed. :cool:

Could at least tell me why i'm the worst and how I can improve myself.

Best over-all member: Purple Rain

Worst over-all member L'Bo'Ken

Best over-all poster: Southern Comfort

Worst over-all poster: L'Bo'Ken

Best mod: Ernez

Funniest poster: EdgeHead15

Smartest member: Southern Comfort or Purple Rain

Dumbest member: L'Bo'Ken is incredibly stupid.

Biggest Troll:

Biggest Try-hard:

Angriest member: L'Bo'Ken by far

Nicest member: Ernez is an incredibly nice guy, Spyder is always pleasant.

Best Topic: The one where Muur's post got edited, everyone came together there.

Worst Topic: The one where someone came here and said a member of another forum got banned for gay-slurs

Best discussion: doG's Charles Manson topic, I enjoyed that so much.

Worst Discussion: L'Bo'Ken, Nemephosis, me and others discussing whether or not THQ lie.

CAW maker of the year(xbox): The D, he'd be dissapointed if I didn't mention him.

Best thing to happen to the forum: Titles were nice, great work from G.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: doG getting banned... And that the server acts up.

My memory is pretty horrible so I don't know if half the shit I'll put happened this year

Best over-all member: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst over-all member: Tom Ki (They guy that god banned yesterday)<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best over-all poster: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst over-all poster: Tom Ki<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best mod: ummm Ernez? I think they all suck hqhq.png<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Funniest poster: Ollie<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Smartest member: Muur<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Dumbest member: Alex.<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Biggest Troll: That one guy that bitched about this troll being ''Anti-THQ'' I lol'd pretty hard at that<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Biggest Try-hard: CxE<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Angriest member: iSlash<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Nicest member: Ernez<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best Topic: Caws.ws Federation<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst Topic: Can't think of any fedup.gif<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best discussion: All that involve God and no idiots involved in them<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst Discussion: Do you piss in the sink? <br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW of the year(Ps3): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW maker of the year(Ps3): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW of the year(xbox): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">CAW maker of the year(xbox): they all suck<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Best thing to happen to the forum: Custom Titles<br style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">Worst thing to happen to the forum: Having to have over 5000 post for that custom title

I change my last vote, this shit is the worst thing in forum, especially because I get it often >_>

Thanks bro. Glad to know my contributions to the forum aren't going un-noticed. :cool:

Worst over-all member: Tie between Alex., Muur, and AustinFan (actually, not AustinFan, he at least contributes something to the forum with his news topics)

After reading the bold part, I think it's clear why he thinks you're the worst member.

After reading the bold part, I think it's clear why he thinks you're the worst member.

Yeah, but I don't see how I don't contribute in anyway what so ever. I wanted clarification on that.

Best over-all member: DAN

Worst over-all member: doG

Best over-all poster: don't really have one

Worst over-all poster: doG

Best mod: don't really pay attention

Funniest poster: Ollie

Smartest member: really can't tell

Dumbest member: muur, austinfan

Biggest Troll: Orangecrush

Biggest Try-hard: TRIC

Yeah, but I don't see how I don't contribute in anyway what so ever. I wanted clarification on that.

I've seen you post in several threads without contributing. There have been threads about certain things and I've seen you say nothing but "I've never heard of it". Hardly contributing, no one cares if you've heard of it or not.

Best over-all member: DAN

Worst over-all member: doG

Best over-all poster: don't really have one

Worst over-all poster: doG

Best mod: don't really pay attention

Funniest poster: Ollie

Smartest member: really can't tell

Dumbest member: muur, austinfan

Biggest Troll: Orangecrush

Biggest Try-hard: TRIC

Thanks for the mention, but I don't recall ever trolling here. Unless there's another guy here named Orangecrush, if so, then I apologize.

Best over-all member: That Dan guy is cool. OP too.

Worst over-all member: Eh, Muur for an easy answer.

Best mod: Meh, don't really pay attention to who does what.

Funniest poster: Ollie.

Smartest member: Dan.

Dumbest member: Muur.

Biggest Troll: That tonshad guy, I don't remember his name.

Biggest Try-hard: Not sure.

Angriest member: Don't recall anyone in particular being very angry.

Nicest member: OP.

Best Topic: That Grammar one.

Worst Topic: That Grammar one.

Best discussion: Half of dOG's threads.

Worst Discussion: The other half of dOg's threads.

CAW maker of the year: Is Zurick still here? I remember his being pretty good.

Best over-all member: D.A.N.

Worst over-all member: Charles Shane

Best over-all poster: Mustacio

Worst over-all poster: 101rsmith

Best mod: Tsel

Funniest poster: Edgehead15

Smartest member: Crowley

Dumbest member: Muur

Biggest Troll: Tremorking...I dunno not too many good trolls.

Biggest Try-hard: Iron_Man

Angriest member: Nobody's too angry. radom, I guess?

Nicest member: Attitude Adjusted

Best Topic: The one where everyone posted what they honestly thought of eachother.

Worst Topic: Probably the absolute worst would have gotten closed before it was too active.

Best discussion: Not sure.

Worst Discussion: Not sure.

CAW of the year(Ps3): Don't pay attention to caws.

CAW maker of the year(Ps3): Don't pay attention to caws.

CAW of the year(xbox): Don't pay attention to caws.

CAW maker of the year(xbox): Don't pay attention to caws.

Best thing to happen to the forum: Not sure.

Worst thing to happen to the forum: Not sure.

Angriest member: Nobody's too angry. radom, I guess?

lol.

And, Muur, 80% of your posts contribute nothing to the topics you post in. I would post examples, but I'm too lazy.

btw, who's Charles Shane?

Biggest Troll: That tonshad guy, I don't remember his name.

I don't think he's a troll, just a bit of an idiot, tbh. But, I do agree with him on his "Attitude Era is dead for a reason" points. Never understood why so many people want WWE to go back there.

Archived