• MW3
    • BOTH
    • NEITHER
    • UNDECIDED

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you can get both, then why not? get them both

Id love both, but I only have enough for BF3/MW3 and WWE '12 so I need to pick 1 before I preorder. Also, games in Australia are way more expensive than in USA, so I cant get both.

Modern Warfare 3 doesn't interest me at all since I've already played a Call of Duty game before in my life. Battlefield 3 has considerably lost hype due to silly changes, so I don't plan on buying that when it releases either.

Modern Warfare 3 doesn't interest me at all since I've already played a Call of Duty game before in my life. Battlefield 3 has considerably lost hype due to silly changes, so I don't plan on buying that when it releases either.

What are the silly changes? I'm just curious.

What are the silly changes? I'm just curious.

Merging the Medic and Assault classes, only allowing squad members to spawn on the leader, and not being able to destroy actual buildings. The latter of which could greatly change the way Battlefield is played and be much more favorable for camping.

I haven't completely lost hope, but if Battlefield 3 turns out to not be worth buying because it isn't even equal to Bad Company 2, I am not going to be surprised.

Merging the Medic and Assault classes,

Well they did add in the Support class which makes more sense since they have the LMG for suppression fire and the Ammo Boxes which was how the Support class was back in BF2. Merging Medic and Assault shouldn't be that much of a problem. I still see Recon class being the problem since people love their 360 no-scoops.

only allowing squad members to spawn on the leader,

I see this as a way to get people to start playing the team objective more than just trying to raise their k/d ratio. Plus it would hopefully be about picking the most experience guy to be the leader and keeping him alive adding more impact to the gameplay.

and not being able to destroy actual buildings.

Where did you hear this from? In the Alpha trial, the only reason why every building can't get destroyed

is because of a development choice for performance that will change by the time the actual game comes out.

The latter of which could greatly change the way Battlefield is played and be much more favorable for camping.

Camping is always going to be in FPS's but again the destruction should be there in the final product.

I haven't completely lost hope, but if Battlefield 3 turns out to not be worth buying because it isn't even equal to Bad Company 2, I am not going to be surprised.

It's going to be just like BF2 with better destruction and tighter controls which automatically makes it better than BC2 since the controls was my only complaint in BC2. People I've talked to on another forum who played the alpha already say that it's better than BC2 and it's hard for them to go back to playing BC2 because of the improvements.

I'll buy both, but most likely get MW3 at midnight release and then BF3 at a much later date. I'm not the biggest fan of the BF stories but i enjoy the campaign keeping me occupied for a few hours... never bothered much with MP in any battlefield games.

Archived