Whats your favourite superstar/diva theme?

ColdBloodEnigma

Now it haves to be CM Punk's theme, Living Colour-Cult of Personality was his theme around the time when he was ROH champ (if i remember correctly) and easily his best theme imo.

There are few themes that work well as entrance songs but not anywhere else,like Evan Bourne's theme and Edge's theme.

Now it haves to be CM Punk's theme, Living Colour-Cult of Personality was his theme around the time when he was ROH champ (if i remember correctly) and easily his best theme imo.

There are few themes that work well as entrance songs but not anywhere else,like Evan Bourne's theme and Edge's theme.

I liked This Fire Burns better, but Cult of personality is good.

My all-time favorite is Chris Jericho's Break Down the Wall. I really like the Nexus' and Alex Riley's theme song. And since Cult of Personality is one of my favorite songs (not Wrestling related), I guess that has to be in my list as well.

CURRENT:

Drew McIntyre- "Broken Dreams" by Shaman's Harvest

Still the best theme among the "new generation" of WWE Superstars IMO

CM Punk- "Cult Of Personality" by Living Color

Cuz it's an awesome song by itself, and it was his ROH theme and I love how it's so out-of-the-box for a wrestling theme when everyone else's is either Metal, Pop, or Hip-Hop

Undertaker (2011)- "Ain't No Grave" by Johnny Cash

Fits him even better than his longtime "Deadman" theme. Made his entrance that much more ethereal.

ALL-TIME:

Stone Cold's Original Theme- "I Won't Do What You Tell Me"

It was just an upfront beast. The glass broke and you KNEW business was about to pick up.

Triple H (1999-2001)- "My Time" by The Chris Matthews Band (now known as Bro-Kin)

Indicative of HHH becoming his own animal and not just a mid-carder. Was his best theme IMO.

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan (1997-1999, 2002-2003)- "Voodoo Child" by Jimmy Hendrix Experience

Cuz it's probably the greatest wrestling in history with a them by the greatest guitarist in history. Awesome song.

Hollywood Hogan's Voodoo Chile/Hulk Hogan's I am a real american

Undertaker - Funeral Dirge (1990), Grim Reaper (1994-1995), Bells and Thunder (SS 1995-1998 ; 1999 for his ministry speech)

Mankind - Schrizophenic V1 (1996-1998) Schrizophenic V2 (1998) as "corporate Mankind"

Drew Mcintrye - Broken Dreams

Cody Rhodes - Undashing

Stephanie McMahon - My Time/I'm all grown up

Michelle McCool/Lay-cool/ - Your not enough for me

Layla - Nasty Girl V1-V2

Maryse - Pouqoui

Beth Phoenix - "Glamazon" V1 from the time she beat Candice Michelle for the title at Backlash(?) 2007

Superstar - Dolph Ziggler "I am Perfection"

Diva - Maryse "Porquai"

Downstait version or normal?

I like both of them, but I prefer the normal one.

There has been hundreds of topics like this and at least five identical to this in the few last months.

And your point?

That it's useless to create the same topic over and over again with a slightly different name. I bet there's gonna be another identical topic to this during the next month again.

Archived