Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LukeMcQueen

Long limousines, jet airplanes, custom made clothes... Just like that.

Quick preview, face only. Quite happy with it already.

flair1.jpg

Alternative hairstyle for a younger version:

flair2.jpg

UPDATE

flairf.jpg

2ND UPDATE WM24 ATTIRE

flairwm24.jpg

for the younger looking Flair, does the PS2, have that one hairstyle, that has the part in the middle, and the length in the back.. talking about this one..

img1868j.jpg

Thanks fellas. Posted an update for modern era Flair.

for the younger looking Flair, does the PS2, have that one hairstyle, that has the part in the middle, and the length in the back.. talking about this one..

img1868j.jpg

Unfortunately we don't have that hairstyle AD... It would have been very useful for old school guys like Flair, Piper etc.

oh well.. still looks great. what attires are you planning on making??

and could this be the start of the 4 Horsemen making their debut on the PS2, by you?

oh well.. still looks great. what attires are you planning on making??

and could this be the start of the 4 Horsemen making their debut on the PS2, by you?

For modern Flair I was thinking about his last WWE attire, the blue one from WM 24. For old school Flair I'll go with a couple of his 80's attires (possibly black/red or black/blue). There's a good chance I'll make the other members of the Horsemen also :)

I'm not if this would work, but could you use designs and hack the length to go around the leg to make the knee pads? It might not work if they're too high up, 'cause of the blur on the knees.

you are very talented or you have way too much time on your hands. either way very nice flair.

Looks great. What socks did you use for the pads? Because if I remember correctly, Socks #8 look the best as knee pads :cool:

I was using socks #1 when I took the pics, but now I switched to #11 ;)

I'm not if this would work, but could you use designs and hack the length to go around the leg to make the knee pads? It might not work if they're too high up, 'cause of the blur on the knees.

Yeah the blur gets on the way, so I can't use designs.

you are very talented or you have way too much time on your hands. either way very nice flair.

I make my CAWs in a total of about an hour of work, maybe an hour and a half. I don't think that's too much. Playing videogames 10-12 hours a day like you do is definitely too much though. Thanks for the appreciation.

WM24 attire added.

You sure you`re using #11? I just looked and they are one of the pairs that look like long women socks.

Yes, they're women socks but as you can see on the new pics they look good ;)

This makes me want to make a Ric Flair Moveset. And I wish there was a good CAW on 360.

That would be cool actually :)

I do love how this looks. There are so many attires you could do. Also no thought of David Flair? Just a thought.

I'll get to work on the moveset next week. Shouldn't take long since he is one of my favourite legends, and I own a few Flair matches.