*UPDATED* Chavo Guerrero

Kαятik

Looks good. I really wish they would have made it so decals didn't go over boots. That's probably my biggest pet peeve with caw mode. Still looks good though.

thanks man..getting complements from u def is a great thing for me! whats gonna be ur next caw?

I'm flattered that you're flattered. I've got some spaces left in my save of current guys. I may do a Heath Slater even though I hate him. He'll make for a good punching bag. I definiey want to do CAWs that everyone else hasn't done.I may even start my save of early 90's gimmicks. Ive been wanting to do a Repo Man for a while.

Looks good. I really wish they would have made it so decals didn't go over boots. That's probably my biggest pet peeve with caw mode. Still looks good though.

thanks man..getting complements from u def is a great thing for me! whats gonna be ur next caw?

I'm flattered that you're flattered. I've got some spaces left in my save of current guys. I may do a Heath Slater even though I hate him. He'll make for a good punching bag. I definiey want to do CAWs that everyone else hasn't done.I may even start my save of early 90's gimmicks. Ive been wanting to do a Repo Man for a while.

Be careful about makin alot of guys no one has attempted.. Like with all the guys I made in my Puroresu/Japan save, i barely got views or responses on most of them.. Folk seem 2 gravitate 2 certain guys, or certain cawers i guess.. BTW, Chavo is lookin good, update is much better..

I like the changes you've made to the face so far. Looking good. When making guys that haven't been made, remember do it for the love man...for the loooooove. LOL And remember live righteous. 8-)

Ahhhhhh.. Thatz remember 2 KEEP IT REAL, AND LIVE RIGHTEOUS!!! HAHAHA MY TAG LINE.. Thatz how my Puro save was-- a labor of love..

I like the changes you've made to the face so far. Looking good. When making guys that haven't been made, remember do it for the love man...for the loooooove. LOL And remember live righteous. 8-)

thanks meh

Be careful about makin alot of guys no one has attempted.. Like with all the guys I made in my Puroresu/Japan save, i barely got views or responses on most of them.. Folk seem 2 gravitate 2 certain guys, or certain cawers i guess.. BTW, Chavo is lookin good, update is much better..

thanks...btw Im keepin it real and living righteous XD

thanks...btw Im keepin it real and living righteous XD

Archived