SVR2011 PS3 Federation

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RAW WEEK 3 - THE WWE NO1 CONTENDERS TEAM UP!

Main Event - Elimination Tag

Austin Aries & Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton & Zack Ryder

Match 5

Seth Rollins vs John Cena

Match 4

Justin Gabriel vs Tristan

Match 3

CM Punk vs The Undertaker

Match 2

Kurt Angle vs Scorpion

Match 1

Triple H vs Daniel Bryan

note: unsure if elimination tag is tornado or just general normal tag rules

Yeah man, it's cash. if anyone got a match with me its best to tell me over PSN. I rarely ever check caws anymore.

Oh, and if we dont signup for '12 we can still keep our wrestlers until then right? I dont think im gonna get 12, with Halo:CEA/MW3/NHL12 coming out.

Scorpion62287 & CashlessEmperor,

I sent you messages this morning on PSN, but I am going to post this here too. I will be online again today from around 4-7 PM EST today if you want to do our matches:

CM Punk (CashlessEmperor) Vs. Undertaker

The Scorpion (Scorpion62287) Vs. Kurt Angle

To Rolla, Lark, And villmos is sunday anytime good for you guys?, i cannot do it tomorrow, as i will be going to my dads house for the day and will be comming home on sunday moring.

Yeah if Lark isn't on by tomorrow we'll just do a triple threat (dont know if he was on recently but it was days last time I saw)

Sorry about not getting my matches done. I kept missing Cashless by a few hours and Scorpion was offline for quite a few days. I made myself a available for a few hours two days last week and informed them of that. I would have also jumped online at another time had I been informed of a another time that better fit their schedule. The first day I made myself available for a few hours, Scorpion said he would try to be on at that time. But he never came online and was offline for several days after that. Cashless said the best way to get a hold of him was on PSN and I messaged him, but never got a response. Not sure if they both quit or just had a busy week.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived