Argh. How Annoying is this

DovePunch

The other day i was playing all stars with my sister and all my characters and all the ring gear was there. I went on yesterday and by accident started a new save on memory unit. So i went in and deleted that save as my original save is on the hard drive. I then went to the heard drive save after booting up the game and all my unlocked characters were gone and all the ring attires to. but my created people were still there and so were the finishers. Has this happened to anyone else? :argh:

If u unlocked those using the cheat , they will disappear when u off the game and u have to enter that code whenever u start the game..that's how the code works

No i didn't use a cheat i sat there and i unlocked everything it took me about 3 weeks

If u unlocked those using the cheat , they will disappear when u off the game and u have to enter that code whenever u start the game..that's how the code works

No i didn't use a cheat i sat there and i unlocked everything it took me about 3 weeks

ohh sorry to hear..i didnt know about this bug

while we're on the subject of attires.. didn't find this anywhere and didn't want to start a new thread on it, are there alternate attires for the dlc characters?

No there isn't what is good for me as i have less to unlock that way

Archived