Any fair players who play all stars all the time on psn?

Kαятik

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I keep runnning into sh :censored: tty r-truth players. Even if you manage to reverse he just runs and does the springboard jump dropkick and lands on the turnbuckle, and from there he does the triple jump, shake-up/grapple. When I managed to get out of the ring he did the teleport drop-toe hold. What a joke.

I keep runnning into sh :censored: tty r-truth players. Even if you manage to reverse he just runs and does the springboard jump dropkick and lands on the turnbuckle, and from there he does the triple jump, shake-up/grapple. When I managed to get out of the ring he did the teleport drop-toe hold. What a joke.

Tell me ur psn, so we can have some fair matches bro.

ArmandAntagony <- I just faced some guy that plays really fair and it was an epic match. He was using a Jack Evans caw, and I was using a Vampiro caw (I don't remember who made it, i'd have to go look, from this site), but I caught him with the finisher while he was attempting a running signature... it already started doing the move motion and then my finisher grabbed him.... it was crazy.

I'm not sure how long i'll have this, though... I might return it in time to switch for a different game at gamestop. A few days, maybe. :fedup: I got this, and then my friend already got something else... we were both supposed to get all-stars, so I'm going to have to compromise. I'll be seeing you guys in WWE '12, no doubt?

ArmandAntagony <- I just faced some guy that plays really fair and it was an epic match. He was using a Jack Evans caw, and I was using a Vampiro caw (I don't remember who made it, i'd have to go look, from this site), but I caught him with the finisher while he was attempting a running signature... it already started doing the move motion and then my finisher grabbed him.... it was crazy.

I'm not sure how long i'll have this, though... I might return it in time to switch for a different game at gamestop. A few days, maybe. :fedup: I got this, and then my friend already got something else... we were both supposed to get all-stars, so I'm going to have to compromise. I'll be seeing you guys in WWE '12, no doubt?

All stars is a pretty good game IMO, in svr series we cant have those epic finishes. Il see u in wwe12 man. Peace. PS- Whats your gamertag bro?

Archived