Newbie.... Me

Mike Jereb

Hey, My name is Mike and you can find me on ps3. My psn name is MikeJereb. So these are face pics of my caws, sorry about quality, but they look way better than they look. If anyone can give me better pics of them than that would be helpful. So, for my first caws that I'm posting are Randy Orton(old), Booker T, and Edge.

I just got better pics of the faces, so here they are. Also, I didn't get better pics of attires cause they were fine. Enjoy my caws and suggestions are welcome.

First is Edge and he has 4 attires. Tags: MikeJereb or Edge. Credit to Wrestling_BoY for the tats.

m__19_.jpg

m__18_.jpg

1st Attire

m__15_.jpg

2nd Attire(SVR 2010)

m__14_.jpg

3rd Attire(SVR 2011)

m__13_.jpg

4th Attire(Old E&C)

m__12_.jpg

Credit to AZERO-01 for the paint tool for E&C attire

Second is Booker T. Tags: MikeJereb or Booker T.

Regular attire(random attire). Used this hair to show you his face. These are three different hair choices that I added, want to know which one I should use.

Hair 1

m__27_.jpg

Hair 2

m__26_.jpg

Hair 3

m__28_.jpg

m__5_.jpg

m.jpg

Wrestlemania 18 attire (Sorry that I didn't get a better picture for this one)

m__4_.jpg

m__3_.jpg

m__2_.jpg

Last, but not least, Randy Orton. Tags: MikeJereb or Randy Orton

m__17_.jpg

m__10_.jpg

1st Attire

m__9_.jpg

2nd Attire (looks orange, but it's red).

m__8__reasonably_small.jpg

m__7_.jpg

Well that's it, and again sorry for bad quality pictures. Tell me what you think, and hopefully someone can get better pics for me. :D P.S. Do you like the new face pics or old ones, cause I tried to get good face pics, but clearly I failed.

The Edge attires look nice,good PT

Thanks I got the 2011 and Green Attire Paint Tools on Community Creations and I created the 2010 Attire Paint Tool by myself. I'll give credit once I figure out who created it.

Hey, My name is Mike and you can find me on ps3. My psn name is MikeJereb. So these are face pics of my caws, sorry about quality, but they look way better than they look. If anyone can give me better pics of them than that would be helpful. So, for my first caws that I'm posting are Randy Orton(old), Booker T, and Edge.

First is Edge and he has 4 attires. Tags: MikeJereb or Edge.

m__16_.jpg

1st Attire

m__15_.jpg

2nd Attire(SVR 2010)

m__14_.jpg

3rd Attire(SVR 2011)

m__13_.jpg

4th Attire(Old E&C)

m__12_.jpg

Regular attire(random attire). Used this hair to show you his face.

m__6_.jpg

m__5_.jpg

m.jpg

Wrestlemania 18 attire

m__4_.jpg

m__3__reasonably_small.jpg

m__2_.jpg

m__11_.jpg

m__10_.jpg

1st Attire

m__9_.jpg

m__7_.jpg

Well that's it, and again sorry for bad quality pictures. Tell me what you think, and hopefully someone can get better pics for me. :D P.S. Do you like the new face pics or old ones, cause I tried to get good face pics, but clearly I failed.

Hey the caws are good the pictures are bad but its all ok

But Randy Orton Hair I think its not the best for him :fedup:

First is Edge and he has 4 attires. Tags: MikeJereb or Edge.

m__16_.jpg

1st Attire

m__15_.jpg

2nd Attire(SVR 2010)

m__14_.jpg

3rd Attire(SVR 2011)

m__13_.jpg

4th Attire(Old E&C)

m__12_.jpg

Regular attire(random attire). Used this hair to show you his face.

m__6_.jpg

m__5_.jpg

m.jpg

Wrestlemania 18 attire

m__4_.jpg

m__3__reasonably_small.jpg

m__2_.jpg

m__11_.jpg

m__10_.jpg

1st Attire

m__9_.jpg

m__7_.jpg

Hey the caws are good the pictures are bad but its all ok

But Randy Orton Hair I think its not the best for him :fedup:

Was thinking the same thing, but didn't see anything better for him, in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just got better pics of the faces, so here they are. Also, I didn't get better pics of attires cause they were fine. Enjoy my caws and suggestions are welcome.

First is Edge and he has 4 attires. Tags: MikeJereb or Edge. Credit to Wrestling_BoY for the tats.

m__19_.jpg

m__18_.jpg

1st Attire

m__15_.jpg

2nd Attire(SVR 2010)

m__14_.jpg

3rd Attire(SVR 2011)

m__13_.jpg

4th Attire(Old E&C)

m__12_.jpg

Credit to AZERO-01 for the paint tool for E&C attire

Regular attire(random attire). Used this hair to show you his face. These are three different hair choices that I added, want to know which one I should use.

Hair 1

m__27_.jpg

Hair 2

m__26_.jpg

Hair 3

m__28_.jpg

m__5_.jpg

m.jpg

Wrestlemania 18 attire (Sorry that I didn't get a better picture for this one)

m__4_.jpg

m__3_.jpg

m__2_.jpg

m__17_.jpg

m__10_.jpg

1st Attire

m__9_.jpg

m__7_.jpg

Very nice creations just need to do a slight edit for edge his hair make it blonde don't think I have ever seen him with dark hair and remove the goatee. The Booker T Caw you should use the 1st hair style. Orton's hair looks rather odd and definately could use alittle improvement but other than that the Caw is good.

Archived