Teek

Kush™

Yeah, i thot it was he is only 8 and he was begging me to post it

In that case tell him everybody loved it and that it's not the Captain Ultra of CAWs. :D

imagesCASVTGZP.jpg

Lol serious or not?

Lol...I was being serious. He's only eight, tell him people liked it as long as he doesn't read the thread himself. Who knows, maybe he'll keep making them one day he'll blow everybody's mind. And all would have started with this...um...guy.

In that case tell him everybody loved it and that it's not the Captain Ultra of CAWs. :D

imagesCASVTGZP.jpg

Lol serious or not?

Lol...I was being serious. He's only eight, tell him people liked it as long as he doesn't read the thread himself. Who knows, maybe he'll keep making them one day he'll blow everybody's mind. And all would have started with this...um...guy.

Already told him that they never liked it.He said "tell them SHUT UP IDIOTS".

:fedup:

imagesCASVTGZP.jpg

Lol serious or not?

Already told him that they never liked it.He said "tell them SHUT UP IDIOTS".

:fedup:

Lol...ouch.

He's eight, why does he care about the internet? xD

He should be playing ball or something in that fashion.

Lol I know he loves cars tho

imagesCASVTGZP.jpg

Lol serious or not?

He said to tell you "That you are nice and polite".

He's eight, why does he care about the internet? xD

He should be playing ball or something in that fashion.

Lol I know he loves cars tho

imagesCASVTGZP.jpg

Lol serious or not?

He said to tell you "That you are nice and polite".

:cool: Glad to hear to be so.

You know, I was going to comment on the crappyness of this CAW, but then I remembered that some of my very first CAWS from WWF Warzone were craptastic abominations in their own right.

I've improved several light years since then. So if I can improve, so can anyone.

Keep it up...

Who are we to tell this little kid that his CAW is no good? There's no right way to make an original CAW. To be honest, most of the CAWers on this forum who think they're "good" at making original CAWs suck at making real wrestlers, and therefore suck at CAWing. Not only that, but for the most part all of the original CAWs posted here look the same. Its boring. At least this kid was using his imagination and came up with something original. It may look hideous to you and I, but to him this guy is probably the best wrestler in the world. Whether you like it or not, the same thing applies to all of the custom CAWs here. I think its really impressive how some of you guys can create really complex paint tool designs. But for the most part, I think the original CAWs you make look completely ridiculous and unrealistic. When it comes to original CAWs, nobody is going to enjoy or understand them as much as the creator.

I'm glad that there are still some creative kids out there. Teach him everything there is to know about wrestling.

Archived