Brand specific name plates!

ColdBloodEnigma

Do you want them?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Yes, No or Dont Care

This is a small thing that wouldn't make or break the game but would be a really nice feature. Eg. if a Raw superstar wrestles at the SmackDown arena then he should still have his Raw name plate, and vice versa.

Im not talking about the new SD! ones theyre confirmed not it:

Q: Will WWE '12 have the SmackDown custom nameplates?

A: Unfortunately WWE '12 will not have the custom Superstar nameplates for SmackDown. We didn't have enough time to include these in the game this year. However, we will throw it on the list of presentation improvements for next year.

I don't even know what it is they couldn't fit in. What are they even talking about?

Yeah, i'm not even sure what they are either.

Icing on the cake really. It be nice but not a necessity. However if they did figure a way to do the custom Smackdown plates that would be pretty tight. But I would think that be a job for the WWE GFX team since they just hand them off to THQ like they do with the trons.

What are you guys talking about exactly? I don't really get it.

So say your watching RAW and Randy Orton comes out. Well since Randy is a Smackdown superstar his nameplate isn't the raw style nameplate, it's a Smackdown nameplate. So they are wanting that to reflect in the game.

Archived