MICKEYTUPAC LEAVE ME ALONE

TCsinger09

One person you need to watch out for is MICKEYTUPAC on the PS3. me and my friend have recently had an encounter with this "thing" (claims its a girl but doubt it)....anyways if it sends you a message asking for your caws don't respond and don't confront it either. If you do any of those it will start rating your caws ALL 1 STAR.I recently found out from someone who is friends with "it" that it tells any one and everyone its friends with to rate my stuff down. Just wanted to warn you guys so it doesn't happen to you and your precious caws.

I guess MICKEYTUPAC saw my topic and is now threatening me over psn private message.

i honestly don't get why ppl feel good about themselves after doing crap like this. sum1 rated my jeff 1 star and said i seen better. now i don't wanna sound cocky but my jeff is 1 of the better ones on psn. they think i care if sum noob that has no life rates me content 1 star hoping it makes me sad. well i got news for all u noobs out there, i don't give a sh!t what u think or how ur life is so misrrable that u go through ppls stuff rating 1 star no matter what. as long as i like it and there r ppl who enjoy the time and effort i put in2 my stuff, then thats fine.

what type of "threat" is "it" giving u?

i had ppl threaten 2 kill me if i didn't give them my jeff hardy formula

it's sad how miserable sum ppls lifes are that they do this type of stuff

PS: i'm aware my psn name is in my sig but it's there 2 meet new friends and if sum noob wants 2 rate my stuff poorly, then happy noobing

Wow, you're right, how much of a miserable person do you have to be to threaten someone's life over a stupid CAW?

Wow, you're right, how much of a miserable person do you have to be to threaten someone's life over a stupid CAW?

i know right

well my dad is a policeman so i normally use that 2 scare them off... it usually works

EDIT: i would like 2 c some proof as i haven't had a problem with mikey... yet

I'm not allowing these topics to continue just to see you two fight. Keep it in PMs or over PSN or whatever. If any of you opens a topic on this matter again, I'm warning you.

Archived