Official CAWs.WS WWE ALL STARS PS3 Tournament

Charles Shane

well i didnt make it pass the pre tournament. but thats ok i had fun. i got demolished by sheamus as the macho man.. probably would of done better as MDM or someone else. best of luck to all in tournament.

Who's MDM?

Million Dollar Man

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Shane,

I have tried to be really professional in my conduct and attempted to contact you several times in regards to my current status. I feel I have been DQ'd unfairly and would seriously like to be reconsidered. From PSN inbox messages to emails, I really feel that this was unwarranted.

Mr. Shane,

Please may I be put back into the brackets? I have been in constant communication with my opponent and we decided on a date prior to this. I've been busy between job interviews and babysitting my little brother amongst other things.

I am so sorry, it will not happen again

Thank you for your consideration,

-Satveer Gill

-----

Mr. Shane,

Due to extensive circumstances, I was unable to respond to your email. I humbly ask you to reconsider my disqualification.

Thank you,

Satveer Gill

-----

I am sorry if this is considered as me airing dirty laundry but I haven't received a response. Just as you had real life commitments, so did I.

Thank you for reading this (again, hopefully),

Satveer/Turbanator2099

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i advanced all the way to the semi-finals without having to play a match lol. Maize2786 me & my opponnent oly been trying to contact charles to set up a time but he never responds

ya its only been me and maize i think it should just be us two in the finals were the only ones trying to play

Archived