Title: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010

Platform: PlayStation®3

Type: Download Only

Current Version: 2.0

Search Tags: Sin Cara, Mistico, Tetsuryu

Signature Moves

Tigerbomb 1 (Pin)

Time of use: Groggy Front

Mistico used a similar piledriver; closest in resemblance.

Headscissors Takedown 1

Time of use: Running

Finishers

Spanish Fly

Time of use: Groggy Front

Mat version of the original move.

Yoshi Tonic (Pin)

Time of use: Groggy Front (Hold left analog stick towards any direction while pressing triangle)

Suggested Abilities

To be added manually by the user. Can be done via My > Superstar Management.

Evasive Dodge

Outside Dives

Springboard Dives

Possum Pin

Version 2.0 (Available on PlayStation®Network)

sincaraversion20part1.jpg

sincaraversion20part2.jpg

Full View

Mirror Link

Changes in this update:

- More paint tool tweaks.

- Minor moveset changes.

- Leaving 1.5 on the servers.

- Switched Maya Blue back to the default (ORIGINAL) attire.

- Default (color) will render better in-game at the cost of accuracy; it's a much darker blue.

- Possibly the last version I'll ever do.

Version 1.5 (Available on PlayStation®Network)

View Image

Mirror Link

Changes in this update:

- Tweaked body shape and skin tone. Should be more accurate to his real-life counterpart.

- Added Money in the Bank attire (replaced Silver). It's now the default due to the poor rendering of the Maya Blue attire.

- Moveset changes.

- Improved entrance.

- Redone paint tool textures in several areas.

- Left Version 1.0 up on the servers in case some prefer the initial release.

Version 1.0 (Available on PlayStation®Network)

Original Attire: Maya Blue

View Image

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

Alternate Colors: Red (Rosso), Black (Nero), and Silver (Mistico's Primary Color)

View Image

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

Mirror Link

I've taken it upon myself to create the first decent Sin Cara since I couldn't find one on PSN; they all seem to be on 2011. I can't blame the other creators, it's an extremely complex task. After 3 weeks of trial and error, I've released the first iteration of my current project. It's my first CAW and it's been giving me nightmares ever since.

I have used every layer allowed and a lot of corners had to be cut. At the moment, I'm working on a improved and more accurate version. Everything on the CAW will be tweaked on the next release.

If it isn't too much to ask, how do the more experienced CAW creators have their Paint Tool textures not get compressed badly when viewed afar in-game? Are there certain techniques to it or something? It seems that every CAW that I've downloaded has minimal compression on their PT textures. Mine smears like a child's finger painting which forced me to use heavy outlines. Oh and is there a crotch blur workaround for 2010 or is it limited to 2011?

Feedback and comments are more than welcome.

I replaced the main images and added two additional mirrors for both. I would be surprised if anyone is still having trouble viewing them.

At the moment, I'm in the process of refining the quadrilaterals around the mouth area as well as the eyes on the large crest.

Fixed for Version 1.5:

Catholic Cross behind the back of his head; should be a tad more accurate.

Skin Color; slighty darker and more tanned.

k12wxu.jpg

I'm taking a liking to his new attire; looks a lot better in my opinion. I may considering making it, but it screams horrible rendering.

Version 1.5 is up. I realized I made a few mistakes after uploading (as a result of oversight), but they will be corrected for the next release. I also didn't see Flip Bottom beforehand on the Finisher's list, I feel like an idiot. I'm aiming to make v2.0 my last one (going all out on this one), but there's always a possibility for a v1.75 if the refinements aren't a huge leap. At the moment I have no estimate for the next update, though I might try before August if I'm not too busy.

Version 2.0 is now online. I think I'm going to call it quits (for now). I like a challenge, but eventually one has to learn when to tap out. I would like to thank the commentators and those that enjoyed the project; really appreciate it. Will I ever go back to CAWing? Never say never.

Archived