Players to Avoid XBOX 360

icon1987

I did not rage quit. I told u to have fun and have a good match. It was a player match and u acted like it was ranked. I put the controller down and did not play. Big difference than rage quitting. Do u really expect me to be in a good mood when I'm told that I'm causing a divorce? Hmm...cut a guy some slack.

Further more, if you dont believe me that I like fair player matches, I'm sure gamerunner would be kind enough to tell you that he and I had some very good, fair player matches. Heck we even stooped at the beginning of the matches and looked at our created wrestlers. All of which, win lose or draw, were great for both of us. Good times.

Yeah, we 2 had some good matches too, you were even on my friends list. But for some reason that match you went batshit insane and started saying *censored* you and yes, you actually did quit when I hit my finisher. I did not play cheap at all, because you wanted a fun match. There was no need for what you did at all

EDIT: Sorry to hear that you're in a bad personal situation as well, by the way. But you don't have to lie, the game locked up and a few seconds later it said you came online, which means you stopped the game. Once again, I was playing fair. Yes I was reversing a lot, but I do not see what's wrong with that.

Well then I apologize. I don't remember how it all went down but I don't think I should be out on this list for just one incident. It will not happen again.

Then I'm sorry for posting you on the forum and making you look bad lol.. just 1 tip, and I'm guilty of this as well, don't play in a bad mood or it might ruin your day xD

Well then I apologize. I don't remember how it all went down but I don't think I should be out on this list for just one incident. It will not happen again.

Then I'm sorry for posting you on the forum and making you look bad lol.. just 1 tip, and I'm guilty of this as well, don't play in a bad mood or it might ruin your day xD

Hey bud guess it's time to change the "patiently awaiting" sig since there's no more dlc huh lol

Hey bud guess it's time to change the "patiently awaiting" sig since there's no more dlc huh lol

Yeah I know, I'm just lazy.

More people added to aviod:

tReySt15 - Trash talked me because before the match could begin it was DC not my fault.

Goofballjuicy j - quitter messaged him says he was high wtf!

BlizzyBlake 420 - Irish Whip spammer with The Miz

gunds6113 - quitter

xxJOKERPRxx19 - rage quits every time whines and some reason threats to file a complaint against you????

Mr Charile Gss - 2 matches I played against him every time he quit

KH4OS ST4RT3R - rage quitter

More people added to aviod:

tReySt15 - Trash talked me because before the match could begin it was DC not my fault.

Goofballjuicy j - quitter messaged him says he was high wtf!

BlizzyBlake 420 - Irish Whip spammer with The Miz

gunds6113 - quitter

xxJOKERPRxx19 - rage quits every time whines and some reason threats to file a complaint against you????

Mr Charile Gss - 2 matches I played against him every time he quit

KH4OS ST4RT3R - rage quitter

Irish whip spammer? You know you can cancel out grapples right?

And Charlie Gss is a *censored*ing asshole.

Oh wow, I just faced that blizzyblake guy.. He had around 1 bar of life left, turned on his mic, said I was a *censored* and complained for like 2 minutes before quitting XD

• 3 weeks later...

I have now completely stopped playing this game to boring now I am now playing Mortal Kombat for the PS3 which is better it has gory blood.

...How does ''gory blood'' make a game better?

Am just bored with this game now played it all spring and mid summer got fed up with it. Online people have just completely been quitting , also this game is glitchy online.

I was ranking up to 200 mark my game froze had to quit and I got ranked all the way back to 1800

I had a player quit on me after I got lucky and beat him in a cage match as my character against his HBK, he dived across the ring from the top of the cage at me as I was climbing out and we both ended up on the floor. He quit soon after so I haven't got an online win yet (got owned my second and third matches online in the past 30 minutes)

Didn't know whether it was worthy of its own topic but if anyone here wants some fair players that won't cheap like those mentioned already then I'm up for a game whenever I get online. Just send me your gamertag and if I'm on when you are, we'll have a game.

Also we could swap online achievements if you need any (I need them all) while we're at it.

And trust me, not only do I not care about ranks online, I also suck at the game so win/win all round if you play me.

This is why I don't play online...

Same here, on any game because every game has its online cheapskates.

That's why I usually have to either skip online achievements or with the WWE games, boost them with others who need them and then I can leave online alone.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived