Filesonic

Gooner Lad

Your best bet would be to look thru their help files or shoot them an email via their contact us options. Every site has a contact us section somewhere >_>

I use it all the time, but not as a member. I've never had a reason to sign up, since it's one of the faster File Hosting websites, along with Fileserve and Mediafire.

Thanks for the responses. I sent out a troubleshooting message and things seem alright for now.

The funny thing is, the only reason I became a member is because I couldn't download from it anymore. I guess it's problem with my internet then.

How often were you downloading from them? As free user there's normally a wait period between dl's. If you dl a file then go for next one they usually say there's a 10-15min wait period.

There is a daily limit with Filesonic, as there is with most File Hosting sites, in addition to the waiting time. You more than likely exceeded the daily limit.

I couldn't download anything for over a month. Everytime I tried, the page would just refresh without any prompts. I thought that maybe they did what Rapidshare had done in the past by not allowing people to use the website without a membership. That was the only reason why I ended up geting the free membership.

Archived