Attitude Era/Legends Project

Kαятik

The Hardys -

Pretty pleased with jeff and Im working on matts hair..credict to baron for the face form..matts shirt is dark blue sort of Color .. The pic doesn't do justice to his attire ..

2f6a77f4.jpg

93d47fc5.jpg

c936db3a.jpg

505fb8c2.jpg

070d305e.jpg

cde69f46.jpg

Gangrel -

Working on his face.

9cae8a3f.jpg

X-PAC -

Pretty pleased with him

7628fb33.jpg

f3f23f38.jpg

Lex Luger -

I did his wcw one coz there ain't gud attire in the game for his wwf one...I used a hat for his pony tail, it Luke pretty good in gameplay ..here it is

c8a53b80.jpg

aabe973e.jpg

0709da98.jpg

Razor Ramom -

Credit to baron for the face. I'm very happy with the hair and as u can see the hair stubble Looks more darker and matches with the hair. So give me ur feedback and il post the form cc034cab.jpge653f836.jpgcce5b39e.jpg76897381.jpg

Greg Valentine -

I saw the requests topic and just did it...I'm just 15 years old so I dont know about his attire..soi just made the one in low game...lemme know how it luks

74b2edbf.jpg

c05d8749.jpg

Tito Santana -

e6dfaf29.jpg

d23a5f00.jpg

Not bad actually, but the hair stubble bothers me a little. Can you make it a little darker?

bothers me to but im pretty sure thats as dark as it'll go

see the last pic, it is black...it matches wid the hair color

and I used glasses for that little hair thing .....

Not bad actually, but the hair stubble bothers me a little. Can you make it a little darker?

bothers me to but im pretty sure thats as dark as it'll go

see the last pic, it is black...it matches wid the hair color

and I used glasses for that little hair thing .....

i gotcha, very nice dude

Valentine looks absolutely amazing! great work! and the attire, thatd prolly be the one id pick, he mainly wore that attire, or a blue or black one just like it. I'm 17 but i watch a lot of old wCw and old WWF stuff to

thanks bro! any ideas on who I shud create next? some old school guys?

give a shot at the old Jim Hellwig-Blade Runner Rock (Ultimate Warrior) and Flash Borden (Sting) The Bladerunners. iv seen some old Stings but not any old warriors, give their tag team a go

give a shot at the old Jim Hellwig-Blade Runner Rock (Ultimate Warrior) and Flash Borden (Sting) The Bladerunners. iv seen some old Stings but not any old warriors, give their tag team a go

I have no idea on how they look,like in their olden gimmick...xD how.abt.u pm me some pics of old skul guys..thanks

awesome x-pac dude

i have an attitude era with

scotty 2 hotty

rikishi

grand master sexay

dlo brown

xpac

billy gun

kurt angle

bradshaw

tijiri

christian

matt hardy

jeff hardy

tazz

bob holly

most of them are on the internet some i made like xpac... I have a wcw one also here

i really want a road dog ... no one has done him yet.

awesome x-pac dude

i have an attitude era with

scotty 2 hotty

rikishi

grand master sexay

dlo brown

xpac

billy gun

kurt angle

bradshaw

tijiri

christian

matt hardy

jeff hardy

tazz

bob holly

most of them are on the internet some i made like xpac... I have a wcw one also here

i really want a road dog ... no one has done him yet.

I'll try it

Archived