Official Request Topic

Actually I think JBS made several TEKKEN characters already.

ye i saw some, he said he'll update them and i can't see the main character here, Jin Kazama... :(

and what about lf2 ?

i know this game since i'm 5 years old

10figter.png

1. Davis

2. Woody

3. Denis

4. Freeze

5. Firen

6. Louis

7. Rudolf

8. Henry

9. John

10. Deep

(it's not ordered)

The problem with anime is that the eye shape and nose and oval looking face dent portray well in the game with the options available. I know i did avatar already.. .check it out.

I want the formulas for Bill and ted and Belger.

The problem with anime is that the eye shape and nose and oval looking face dent portray well in the game with the options available. I know i did avatar already.. .check it out.

I want the formulas for Bill and ted and Belger.

Find the caws you want ... then post something in them like "please add these formulas" and i will post it for you.

Actually I think JBS made several TEKKEN characters already.

ye i saw some, he said he'll update them and i can't see the main character here, Jin Kazama... :(

and what about lf2 ?

i know this game since i'm 5 years old

10figter.png

1. Davis

2. Woody

3. Denis

4. Freeze

5. Firen

6. Louis

7. Rudolf

8. Henry

9. John

10. Deep

(it's not ordered)

i have never seen these...before. Can you provide me the full name or maybe a site where they would be located. From the pics you provided i can't make out who is the bigger of the group or thinnest. Is there something with more detail info about them? Or are they just all the same character except with different eyebrows/hair/clothes?

Okay, i will take a look at them for you. If its the same CAW used 10 times, then i don see how hard can it be. However, let me try first before anything. I will let you know. Of course.. there are somethings i can not do... such as capes, and etc...but i will try my best.

Thanks for the site.

And Gmaybee is right, i made a few "Tekken" caws, some are not doable.. .i did make a KING and some of the bigger guys... filter the forum for TEKEN... at the time we didn't group them cause we didn't plan on making so many but now... looking back .. we should have.

Okay, i will take a look at them for you. If its the same CAW used 10 times, then i don see how hard can it be. However, let me try first before anything. I will let you know. Of course.. there are somethings i can not do... such as capes, and etc...but i will try my best.

Thanks for the site.

And Gmaybee is right, i made a few "Tekken" caws, some are not doable.. .i did make a KING and some of the bigger guys... filter the forum for TEKEN... at the time we didn't group them cause we didn't plan on making so many but now... looking back .. we should have.

Actually you did create a TEKKEN topic, with I think all of what you created in there. I think its on page 3, I was just looking at it the day before yesterday.

Thanks for the site.

Actually you did create a TEKKEN topic, with I think all of what you created in there. I think its on page 3, I was just looking at it the day before yesterday.

So wait... the request was for Tekken or the new pics?

Thanks for the site.

So wait... the request was for Tekken or the new pics?

new pics + new chars. i mean, what about Jin Kazama ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I didn't see this but i created them.... like last year. there are in section for non-wrestlers.

Enjoy.

Clearly a gears of war set would be great them guys are massive perfect for allstarts.

Would love a cole train and marcos fenix
anyone up to it?!? X

• 7 months later...

Archived