Official Request Topic

Post any and all Non-Wrestler Requests here, there is no sense in posting multiple topics every time someone comes up with a request.

also, just so some people know i am not posting this as a request topic for myself, im not taking requests, just as a topic for anyone to take requests from and fulfill them

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, basically I've looked around and haven't been able to find ANY caws of Pennywise The Clown from the film ' Stephen King's It', if anybody could help me out, or post a link to a site or topic that gives the formula, it would be very helpful.

Thanks Again -- SnazzySammy

Oh, and it's for Xbox 360

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, basically I've looked around and haven't been able to find ANY caws of Pennywise The Clown from the film ' Stephen King's It', if anybody could help me out, or post a link to a site or topic that gives the formula, it would be very helpful.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/410833-horror-movie-caws/ here is Pennywise I created. Hope u like it

• 2 weeks later...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/410833-horror-movie-caws/ here is Pennywise I created. Hope u like it

Cheers dude, it's brilliant, excuse my language but you're a *censored*ing legend ;)

Sorry for late reply, just I've been on holiday for last few weeks so haven't been on :P

Cheers dude, it's brilliant, excuse my language but you're a *censored*ing legend ;)

Sorry for late reply, just I've been on holiday for last few weeks so haven't been on :P

Thankw buddy. Sorry my pc has been on repair, so I couldnt post the formulas. Hope you enjoyed your holiday. Peace out man.

• 1 month later...

I'm having problems getting good CAWs, movesets, and entrances of the following for SvR 2006-2009 on PS2: Urijah Faber (UFC), Chris Von Erich, Lacey Von Erich, The Beautiful People, David Flair, Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton, Robert Gibson), The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes, Terry Gordy, Buddy Roberts), Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton, Stan Lane),Troy Polamalu, Chris Kemoeatu, Rashard Meddenhall, & Mike Tomlin. Can anyone help? Thanks! 8-)

can somepe please post the fomulas for these guys, i have found them on download but would like formula's to be able to use them in career mode.

From Dbz of course.

Vegeta

Goku

Trunks

ive got a few others but we will have to see how these turn out. thanks a bunch guys. look forward to hearing from you.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

so i'm still searching for these:

Iron Man

Washington

and i thought about tekken collection. someone already thought about it ? someone created them ?

Jin Kazama

Kazuya

Bruce Irvin

Bryan Fury

Eddy Gordo

King

Lei

Leo

Marshall

Raven

Sergei

what about all of them ?