R-Truth: Message to THQ

NickRedMachine

I'll keep it short, R-Truth has a combo chain that ends with a drop toe hold. This was NOT programmed correctly and it hits anywhere, even if the Truth player does the combo outside of the ring and his opponent is inside the ring, Truth will glitch teleport and still hit the drop toe hold. This is the most broken move in the game and needs to be fixed ASAP

Thanks in advance for listening.

THQ don't care, they have your money so no to fixing it.

I can always try. That move has ruined my entire online experience with this game. He's already an overpowered character and that teleport glitch only makes it worse.

U NEED YA TAG PARTNER BACK!!!!!! Next week, i shall return 2 online tag play.. Even got us a lil video segment set.. There really is nuthin u can do about that move.. Unless u get the initial reversal.. Or jus get them str8 out the gate and dont even let them breathe!!!!

UPDATE: It's the AWAY + PUNCH, PUNCH, WEAK GRAPPlE combo. Everybody try this out. It even gets people that are ON THE TURNBUCKLE. Ridiculous.

I can always try. That move has ruined my entire online experience with this game. He's already an overpowered character and that teleport glitch only makes it worse.

U NEED YA TAG PARTNER BACK!!!!!! Next week, i shall return 2 online tag play.. Even got us a lil video segment set.. There really is nuthin u can do about that move.. Unless u get the initial reversal.. Or jus get them str8 out the gate and dont even let them breathe!!!!

We need to be the LOD and doomsday some bitches in elimination tags!

UPDATE: It's the AWAY + PUNCH, PUNCH, WEAK GRAPPlE combo. Everybody try this out. It even gets people that are ON THE TURNBUCKLE. Ridiculous.

We need to be the LOD and doomsday some bitches in elimination tags!

WE def can be!! OHHHHHHHHH WHAAAAATTT A RUUUUUSSSSSHHHHH!!!! Next week bro..

I don´t know how to get the message to All Stars people directly, but it def needs to happen, this is ridiculous.

I can´t stop laughing, try climbing up the cage, then have truthgrab you off it with that move, then dropkick. Itsmyyard, please try it, if you dropkick after it continously, youcan go up like 500 feet.

I HIT THE ROOF OD THE BUILDING! I´ll try to film it

Uploading a video of me flying above the cage now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnW5uGzyvco

MYSTERIO FLYING!

UPDATE:

THQ_Tank THQ Tank

@

@NickUndertaker @stephensonmc ruined is an overstatement, we are aware and on it

THQ is fixing it.

That's funny as hell, and I just might reconsider my decision to not buy this. lol.

To quote GOKU from the DBZ Series.. "Instant transmission... Ya Gotta Love it!" LOL in this case... u gotta hate it LOL

I don't hate it at all, I got the Dominating achievement (win a match and take no damage from the CPU) by abusing it. lol. Drop toehold, leave ring. Run like a bitch when the opponent gets up and follows me. Rinse, repeat, finisher (which I am lucky he didn't punch me out of or something), win, achievement get. :P

Archived