Taking Paint Tool Requests.

JnM

Provide a ref picture of the attire/tattoo you want done.

Ps3 only.

I will now be adding the Pictures of the requests in spoiler tags so it will be easier to find pictures instead of having to scroll past these big pictures looking for your request.

I now have three done that were requested so I'm open to do anything else at the moment.

I will always upload with the tags J&M

Kane top design

2011-07-11_16-59-49_678_edit0.jpg

Rikishi Belt.-Uploaded

2011-07-10_15-23-30_624_edit0.jpg

Showkishi Belt.-Uploaded

2011-07-11_11-54-18_669_edit0.jpg

Sting Face Paint.-Uploaded

2011-07-10_21-07-46_32_edit0.jpg

can u do rikikishi's name on his belt like this

http://www.hvrsd.org...mM/rikishi1.jpg

and can u also do the same 4 showishi

Here is the rikishi belt, it's in 256 right now and just left it blank for you, if you were doing different colors for it. But for showkishi I may need a ref pic because I don't know what the lettering is for the W or the O.

Thank you. But I still need some practice that's why I want to do this and I just like to do paint tool things :)

Also to Sproiler I'm testing out the eye portion of the face paint too see if the placement is good. And hopefully I'll have that done today as well for you.

hows the showkishi paintool coming along mate

It's coming along good, I thought I would have to re do the paint tool but instead I copied it twice and erased everything in the first one except the SH

And erased everything in the second one except KISHI so all I got to do it the OW and put it all on one paint tool and erase the auto blur. :)

Ya sorry I just read my last post, my iPad likes to put words in for me if I'm trying to type something else. I meant I'm going to try it right now, but it put immature in the beginning.

Archived