The Raw after MITB!

ColdBloodEnigma

My idea is that CM Punk will win the title fairly (No Nexus at ringside) at the PPV with no cash in and Cena will be 'fired.' Cena will 'buy a ticket' for Raw the next night (kinda like Nexus storyline last year). Cena wont be acknowledged until late in the show. Vince will come out at the end of the show announcing that CM Punk has the WWE Championship, but he is not the WWE Champion, and Cena is 'fired'. He says there is no champion and championship. Vince gets interrupted by Cena's music, but the Raw Roster comes out instead. Vince ignores them and continues saying that there will be a tournament to crown the next WWE Champion at SummerSlam. Cena gets up and starts walking to ringside. Vince sees him and tells him to get out of his arena, Cena yells 'No!'and continues walking to the ring, he gets a mic and tells Vince to give him one more chance. The Raw roster starts nodding and stars walking to the ring in support of Cena. The WWE universe start chanting "One More Chance!" and "You were fired!" Before Vince can answer Miz walks in the ring and gets on a mic and starts talking about how Cena was fired and its time to give others a chance (Miz face turn?). All the mid card superstars will start agreeing with Miz. Vince tells them to shut up and Cena was fired, and if anyone else wants to get fired? Cena starts talking about how him being fired will affect WM28 Main Event. Vince says that Cena cost Vince the WWE Title, CM Punk is going to run wild in other companies with that title. Cena responds saying Vince let the match happen, so Cena isn't in fault really. Cena says he lost and he is fired but..... Cena gets cut off by Kofi. Kofi says if Vince doesn't reinstate Cena, hes gone too. Evan says the same, so does Rey. Alberto Del Rio looks around and gets a mic and says "Good go. Its my destiny to become WWE Champion." Miz also tells them to go, but Vince tells them to get back because Cena is reinstated and is in the tournament. The crowd cheers, until.... "ON ONE CONDITION..... CENA THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE....IF YOU DON'T WIN THE TOURNAMENT.....THIS TIME YOUR GONE..FOR GOOD" Vince leaves and Cena is looking worried in the ring. The Miz gives Cena a Skull Crushing Finale and leaves and the show ends with Cena down in the middle of the ring.

Give me your opinions if this is good or bad?

Fix anything if you want.

Sounds good but when the SKF is hit Del Rio hits the armbreaker on Miz.

Thanks..sounds good but instead Del Rio hits armbreaker on Cena and Miz SKF on Del Rio, id personally prefer that, but your idea sound about right,

If Cena gets fired I would hate it to see him at raw the next night. It would be just recycling a storyline which was only just used months ago.

CM Punk needs to win so Raw will get ratings, if Cena isnt on Raw to atleasr try to get a match at SS, then SS wont get many PPV buys. Also Cena wont 'get fired' at MiTB, so most likely at SummerSlam.

But your opinion, It will be recycling.

Its an ok idea, but kind of predictable.

My idea is that Cena loses to Punk an gets fired but then shows up on raw and asks for his job back but Vince says he will only reinstate Cena if he gets back the WWE championship. Cena asks how he can get it back from a man who no longer works for WWE but Vince simply tells him to find Punk and bring back the title.

A week or two later CM Punk makes an appearance on an ROH show with the WWE championship, parading it around like Vice said he would. Cena shows up on the ROH show (this would get him major heat) and he would challenge Punk to a rematch, which Cena wins (which would get Cena MAJOR heat from the ROH fans, and this footage can then be shown on Raw).

Cena then returns to Raw with the WWE title like the hero and Vince reinstates him. All the Raw superstars celebrate with Cena in the ring, but they get interrupted by CM Punk coming through the crowd with some ROH stars, and punk says congratulations, but when ROH made the WWE title match on their show, they included a rematch clause, and CM Punk is cashing in his rematch at SummerSlam.

This could then begin a WWE/ROH invasion angle which lasts until Survivor Series. This would not only give ROH publicity, but it would give WWE major ratijgs. And last I heard WWE and ROH were on good terms with each other.

My idea is that Cena loses to Punk an gets fired but then shows up on raw and asks for his job back but Vince says he will only reinstate Cena if he gets back the WWE championship. Cena asks how he can get it back from a man who no longer works for WWE but Vince simply tells him to find Punk and bring back the title.

A week or two later CM Punk makes an appearance on an ROH show with the WWE championship, parading it around like Vice said he would. Cena shows up on the ROH show (this would get him major heat) and he would challenge Punk to a rematch, which Cena wins (which would get Cena MAJOR heat from the ROH fans, and this footage can then be shown on Raw).

Cena then returns to Raw with the WWE title like the hero and Vince reinstates him. All the Raw superstars celebrate with Cena in the ring, but they get interrupted by CM Punk coming through the crowd with some ROH stars, and punk says congratulations, but when ROH made the WWE title match on their show, they included a rematch clause, and CM Punk is cashing in his rematch at SummerSlam.

This could then begin a WWE/ROH invasion angle which lasts until Survivor Series. This would not only give ROH publicity, but it would give WWE major ratijgs. And last I heard WWE and ROH were on good terms with each other.

Love the idea.It would be even better if stipulations were placed in some matches like,for eg,a WWE Superstar is facing a ROH Superstar with the loser joining the winner's brand(like if the ROH superstar loses he becomes a WWE Superstar and vice versa).

Yeah, plus we could see Shelton Benjamin an Charlie Haas back in a WWE ring, which would be awesome.

The only problem would be the major difference between the ROH style of working a match and the WWE style of working a match, but I'm sure they could meet in the middle an put on some awesome matches.

Brilliant idea. But I don't think either company would be up for it and neither would CM Punk.

Brilliant idea. But I don't think either company would be up for it and neither would CM Punk.

CM Punk himself would be the link,duh.

Archived