3 wwe stars discuss last nights impact on twitter

JDavis

WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler wrote the following on Twitter last night about the TNA Impact Wrestling match between Jack Evans, Jesse Sorensen and Tony Nese:

"Cool ultimate x qualifier match on impact tonight! Evans does some pretty sick stuff! #seewrestlingcanbefun"

Tyson Kidd then wrote that it was good to see his friend Jack Evans back on TV. Gail Kim then chimed in and asked Kidd and Ziggler what she missed. She wrote: "a few peeps tweeting about evans. Did I miss some good s**t??"

Ziggler replied: "x qualifier was fun to watch, and seeing lynn and rvd in the ring together was cool too"

Tyson and Gail I could guess would check it out from time to time,especially to support friends. Dolph I was quite surprised at. All 3 are Jack Evans fans I see haha.

DO NOT POST SPOILERS HERE. USE SPOILER BOARD!

Hence why I posted this in the show discussion thread. A new topic is not needed.

how is this a spoiler? he didnt say who won any matches

Similar to what I was gonna ask. Only thing it really gave away that wasnt in the preview is that Jack was in the 3 way which a majority already knew anyways

Archived