Should there be a WWE All Stars 2?

Should there be one? Would you buy it? What improvements would need to be made?

i hope there is one, i actually really like the game

of course i think caw mode needs to improvement, but honestly i dont think it was really THAT bad for the first shot, mainly i think the movesets are think thang that bugs me the most, simply applying a superstars entire moveset instead of individual moves

I was thinking about it. I initially thought a sequel would ruin the specialness of it, but to be honest, we really do need another one. It was one of the funnest wrestling game experiences I've had in a long time. I'd definitely buy All Stars 2 if it ever came out. Improvements? Well,

- A story mode, where the legends go against the current stars, with a few branching storylines. Getting to pick which side you're on also.

- Larger Roster. Pretty much have everyone from the last game, but add more legends and current superstars (Some, like Hogan, might not return but I'm fine with it as long as we get more)

- Improving CAW mode. More parts and customization for appearance, editing individual moves for movesets, NOT having to unlock finishers(I'd like to make a perfect CAW without draining fun out of the game first). Of course, more CAW slots too.

- Royal Rumble. It would be hectic as hell but they should manage it somehow.

- Hell in a Cell.

- WIDER VARIETY OF ARENAS. All Stars 2 should have more arenas, especially classic ones. A good (very reasonable, 11 arenas) list would be:

- RAW (HD arena)

- Smackdown (HD arena)

- SummerSlam

- Survivor Series

- Royal Rumble

- WrestleMania

- All Stars Arena

- Classic Smackdown! (1999)

- Classic RAW (1999)

- Smackdown! (2002)

- RAW (2002)

- Superstar Threads, or a way to edit/change color of attires. Also a wider selection of attires from everyone's WWE career (i.e. Cena's wrestling trunks from his early WWE days)

- A belt system for exhibition mode. Not the extreme amount of titles in other WWE games, just 1 singles titles and 1 tag team title will do it.

Yes Definatly. They need more Arenas, more game mods, more matches and stuff.

And Edge will probably be a Legend if a new one comes out.

I was thinking about it. I initially thought a sequel would ruin the specialness of it, but to be honest, we really do need another one. It was one of the funnest wrestling game experiences I've had in a long time. I'd definitely buy All Stars 2 if it ever came out. Improvements? Well,

- A story mode, where the legends go against the current stars, with a few branching storylines. Getting to pick which side you're on also.

- Larger Roster. Pretty much have everyone from the last game, but add more legends and current superstars (Some, like Hogan, might not return but I'm fine with it as long as we get more)

- Improving CAW mode. More parts and customization for appearance, editing individual moves for movesets, NOT having to unlock finishers(I'd like to make a perfect CAW without draining fun out of the game first). Of course, more CAW slots too.

- Royal Rumble. It would be hectic as hell but they should manage it somehow.

- Hell in a Cell.

- WIDER VARIETY OF ARENAS. All Stars 2 should have more arenas, especially classic ones. A good (very reasonable, 11 arenas) list would be:

- RAW (HD arena)

- Smackdown (HD arena)

- SummerSlam

- Survivor Series

- Royal Rumble

- WrestleMania

- All Stars Arena

- Classic Smackdown! (1999)

- Classic RAW (1999)

- Smackdown! (2002)

- RAW (2002)

- Superstar Threads, or a way to edit/change color of attires. Also a wider selection of attires from everyone's WWE career (i.e. Cena's wrestling trunks from his early WWE days)

- A belt system for exhibition mode. Not the extreme amount of titles in other WWE games, just 1 singles titles and 1 tag team title will do it.

Agree with everything you said except for the bolded line. Since it's a fighting game and not simulation, this would reduce the balance by a whole lot.

The chance of a new one decreased dramatically with the announcement of WWE Brawl.

I'd like to see some more DLC for All Stars, but even with the petition and THQ saying there was a possibility of more DLC coming out if the previous packs were successful, I doubt we'll get more after the Southern Charisma pack.

i really hope there will be, WWE Brawl looks so stupid, i thought WWE All Stars was stupid when i first saw the trailers, but honestly i love this game, so ill have to give it a try but i really dont think Brawl will be any good at all

i want more DLC but i really hope there is a sequal to

• 2 weeks later...

I think there should be a wwe all-stars 2. I had it on the ps3 a couple of months ago but after the hack, i switched and got rid of my ps3, then, my wwe svr11 disc got damaged again and oddly enough, after moving to cleveland, no gamestop best buy target walmart etc had svr11 in any of their stores so today i decided to get all-stars to pass up the time from now till november for wwe12 and i'm not at all dissappointed... It's a great alternative to the occassional wwe sim, and it's fresh! not to mention... after playing the demo, i was one of the biggest haters for wwe all-stars..not anymore... variety definitely helps and for a first time this is pretty good... waaaay better than LOWM lol

Archived