Who is currently your favourite WWE Superstar/Diva?

ColdBloodEnigma

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need Booker T to post his fav 5...

Current favourite superstar: Justin Gabriel (he's so much more talented than the WWE make him look)

Close favourites: Daniel Bryan, Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, Trent Baretta.

Favourite Diva: AJ (she's the best thing to happen to the divas since Natalya joined) forgetting Kharma cause that went no where after a month.

Current favourite superstar: Justin Gabriel (he's so much more talented than the WWE make him look)

Favourite Diva: AJ (she's the best thing to happen to the divas since Natalya joined) forgetting Kharma cause that went no where after a month.

Kharma didn't go anywhere because she got pregnant soon after she debuted, she will be back.

Kharma didn't go anywhere because she got pregnant soon after she debuted, she will be back.

Sorry chap, I didn't mean to sound insensitive about that. I should have worded it saying that she never had a match. My favourite will most likely change when she returns!

My favourite Superstar: CM Punk (btw, I'm not 'jumping on the bandwagon', I've been a fan of Punk since he debuted, but his recent work has made him my fav.), followed closely by Christian and Evan Bourne.

My favourite Diva: AJ and Gail Kim

Sorry chap, I didn't mean to sound insensitive about that. I should have worded it saying that she never had a match. My favourite will most likely change when she returns!

Not a big deal, don't worry about it.

Archived