WWE ALL STARS Petition – Let your voice be heard

Charles Shane

More DLC? Evan Bourne,Sin Cara,Yoshi Tatsu, The Eliminators,Goldberg,Diesel,Booker-T,Razor Ramon,Billy Kidman, Jamie Noble, Tajiri, Crash Holly, Hardcore Holly,Caylynn Croft and Trent Barreta,Vance Archer,AlbertoDelRio,Golddust,Hurricane,Hornswoggle,Finlay,Xpac,Khali,Santino Marella,Kozloz,Ezekiel Jackson,Primo,Carlito,Tyson Kidd,William Regal, Zack ryder,Daniel Bryan,Cyrt Hawkins,DDP,Vader,Jim Niedhart,Owen Hart,Chavo Guerrera,Sid Vicious, Terry Funk,Rick Flair,Jesse Ventura,Billy Graham,Tatanka,Dean Malenko,Antonio Inoki,The Boogeyman,Big Daddy V,Batista,Gangrel,Ron Simmons,JBL,Umaga,Yokozona,King Kong Bundy,Vader,Doink The Clown,The Brooklyn Brawler,Mankind,Cpl.Kirschner,Gillberg,Steve Blackman,The GodFather,Too Cool and Rikishi,The Head Bangers,Val Venis,Brutus Beefcake<and Shane O'Mack.

I know we wont get a lot more and I know so,e of these wrestlers on my here list is just wishful thinking on my part.

But, some of these wrestlers till work for the WWE, Either as wrestlers or Behind the scenes for the shows. Some of them also still work for WWE Down in there training grounds like Ohio,florida,and Elsewere so It wouldn't be hard to contract them like they did with the macho man Before He died.

signed- I would welcome more wrestlers if All Stars 2 is a no go in favor of Brawl.

I'll be more realistic though with the wrestlers I would want:

Vader

Rick Rude

Dolph Ziggler

Bam Bam

Lex Luger

British Bulldog

Doink

Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio

Evan Bourne

Zack Ryder

Christian

signed- I would welcome more wrestlers if All Stars 2 is a no go in favor of Brawl.

I'll be more realistic though with the wrestlers I would want:

Vader

Rick Rude

Dolph Ziggler

Bam Bam

Lex Luger

British Bulldog

Doink

Wade Barrett

Alberto Del Rio

Evan Bourne

Zack Ryder

Christian

A lot of people signing which is good am wondering any feedback from thq regarding this petition ??????

any actions decided against this petition yet.

Archived