WWE ALL STARS Petition – Let your voice be heard

Charles Shane

The current dlc is pretty unbalanced and overpowered though.. I hope they make the next set more balanced. Anyway, as always I'm happy to pay for All Stars DLC because the game is just so excellent.

I signed I want more DLC especially The Bad Guy Razor Ramon .

WWE all stars 2 should come out March 2012 if no future DLC after August 3rd 2011 pack.

They can't make an entire game in half a year lol..

By the way, Charles, only 23 signatures so far. We should get this out to a wider audience, maybe YouTube or something.

The current dlc is pretty unbalanced and overpowered though.. I hope they make the next set more balanced. Anyway, as always I'm happy to pay for All Stars DLC because the game is just so excellent.

I signed I want more DLC especially The Bad Guy Razor Ramon .

WWE all stars 2 should come out March 2012 if no future DLC after August 3rd 2011 pack.

They can't make an entire game in half a year lol..

By the way, Charles, only 23 signatures so far. We should get this out to a wider audience, maybe YouTube or something.

Already working on it

Signed, with emphasis.

It like physically pains me that this game wasn't embraced more by the SvR community. It's easily the most fun, fair and competitive game THQ has produced in years. It's such a slick product and I have no doubt that if given the chance to build upon it for a sequel, THQ San Diego could make the Revenge to All Star's World Tour.

Signed, with emphasis.

It like physically pains me that this game wasn't embraced more by the SvR community. It's easily the most fun, fair and competitive game THQ has produced in years. It's such a slick product and I have no doubt that if given the chance to build upon it for a sequel, THQ San Diego could make the Revenge to All Star's World Tour.

Agree 100% with ever word you said. But yeah, they aren't the SVR community for nothing..

Signed. Count on me to spread the word.

I fully approve of this petition. My 2 suggestions : Fix online ragequitting; make standing grapple finishers less of a pain to reverse, especially when resulting from an event horizon. Neither me nor any of my friends have managed to block a standing finisher once locked in an event horizon setup. Frustrating. The countering window seems to be different every time, it also tightens the further you stand from the opponent, to a point the finisher can simply become unblockable against a tactical player.

Signed. Count on me to spread the word.

I fully approve of this petition. My 2 suggestions : Fix online ragequitting; make standing grapple finishers less of a pain to reverse, especially when resulting from an event horizon. Neither me nor any of my friends have managed to block a standing finisher once locked in an event horizon setup. Frustrating. The countering window seems to be different every time, it also tightens the further you stand from the opponent, to a point the finisher can simply become unblockable against a tactical player.

Great to here. Keep it alive.

I selected and choose more DLC especially wanting The Bad Guy Razor Ramon in . Event Horizon finisher is a cheap way of winning remove it or you should be able to reverse it while in a stun point.

Stone Cold Steve Austin should be patched to have his middle finger taunt before his finisher.

Finisher and signature moves for reversing should be balanced a bit to make it easier to counter.

Also maybe add blood in as well an extra option to turn on and off????? 50MB update????

Signed. Future DLC I'd like to see is more arenas like Survivor Series or King of the Ring, as well as fixing the counter system like someone else already said, and perhaps add a tournament mode in there. Ofcourse, fixing the problems with the create a wrestler mode would be great as well.

Signed, also...

Event Horizon finisher is a cheap way of winning remove it or you should be able to reverse it while in a stun point.

You can if you time it right.

I pulled off a sig while in stunned state one time.

How do you reverse a finisher in a stun state ????(Event Horizon)

Signed, also...

Event Horizon finisher is a cheap way of winning remove it or you should be able to reverse it while in a stun point.

You can if you time it right.

I pulled off a sig while in stunned state one time.

How do you reverse a finisher in a stun state ????(Event Horizon)

PERFECT timing of the LB button

Signature #166, signed.

I'm in full approval of this petition, I would love new DLC.

One thing I want in future DLC however is the ability to use the new movesets, I was pretty depressed when I found out I couldn't use the DLC Y2J moveset or entrance on my classic Jericho.

Archived